AA 2023 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

AA 2023

bairdy380

Beer friend me good...
Dec 9, 2004
Shai way to inconsistent, think Rioli fell out of favour about 4 weeks short when his ankle finally gave in….

jackfrost

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2007
Los Angeles, California
Personally for me, I wouldn't have had Dusty in the Squad before Daniel Rioli, who I thought was our best and most consistent player for the year. $hai had his moments, but lacks the consistency still in his game and TT is a brilliant possession winner this year also a goalkicker, but still lacks in the defensive side of his game for mine.

Congrat's to Dusty, always gives us his best regardless of the situation and I'd never begrudge him any of the accolades he has earnt in his stellar career.

Reactions: 1 users
Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Just name the best 22(23). The ‘squad’ is a ridiculous media driver.
Actually whole concept is outdated really given the AA team doesn’t play any other country & ‘traditional positions’ don’t really exist anymore.

The best AA team is the Grand Final team. Made up of stars & role players.

Reactions: 2 users

graystar1

Tiger Legend
Apr 28, 2004
Here is the fans choice. No Dusty of course.

The 2023 fan-voted AFL All-Australian team

FB: Tom Stewart, Harris Andrews, Dan Houston
HB: Nick Daicos, Darcy Moore, James Sicily
C: Josh Daicos, Jordan Dawson, Errol Gulden
HF: Christian Petracca, Taylor Walker, Toby Greene
FF: Charlie Cameron, Charlie Curnow, Nick Larkey
Foll: Tim English, Marcus Bontempelli, Zak Butters
I/C: Connor Rozee, Jack Sinclair, Tom Liberatore, Lachie Neale

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
On what planet is English preferred in front of Gawn for the squad let alone the starting team?

Gawn is clearly the best & most influential ruck in the game.

Reactions: 2 users

Razorgang2

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 15, 2014
On what planet is English preferred in front of Gawn for the squad let alone the starting team?

Gawn is clearly the best & most influential ruck in the game.
English =
Us Open Tennis Thank You GIF by US Open

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
Sicily dropped but paid mark on jack, which wasn't much of a mark even if he had taken it, included in his AA highlights package, bit weird