Welcome Hugo Ralphsmith | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Hugo Ralphsmith

Carter

Tiger Legend
Nov 14, 2012
We had plenty worse than this bloke. I thought he played career-best defence. I'm not a fan but he's learning.

Thought Hugo was solid tonight.

Showed some diligent coverage off the ball, which was pleasing to see.

Reactions: 4 users

thegdog

Tiger Champion
Sep 28, 2009
Looks to have improved his kicking out of sight. A weapon with his running if can keep improving.

Reactions: 1 users

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Geez he ran hard. His kicking wasn’t great but not alone.

Reactions: 1 user

T-Shirt Tommy

Have you got the oven on?
Apr 11, 2011
Late in the last and running on the wing had 2 free options and kicks it straight to a Dogs player.

His disposal under no pressure still kills us.

Reactions: 1 user

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
19 disposals at 84%… yeah one absolute shocker but overall thought he was good tonight.

Thought Hugo made huge strides today, i don't think the young blokes were our problem, good to see Clarke able to get 20 possessions in a heated game as well.

Reactions: 7 users

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Wet weather footy and we have 174 handballs to 125, only looked good for the 15 minutes it dried up in 2nd qtr otherwise dumb footy.

Reactions: 6 users