Welcome Hugo Ralphsmith | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Hugo Ralphsmith

I think we need to keep pumping games into him as well to see where he is at. His running power and speed are elite. We just need to play the wing more often as I think he gets pushed off the ball too easily still.

I think we need to keep pumping games into him as well to see where he is at. His running power and speed are elite. We just need to play the wing more often as I think he gets pushed off the ball too easily still.
Yep this is at least a sensible suggestion

Has some nice tools. Still needs to fill out that frame a bit and he’ll break out at some point. I have no other data but that. He’s a faith player.
Yep. The point is his proactive running attack and defence compared to others who get soft and drop out. Just needs to build more beef and composure. Will be better in a more stable side.

Reactions: 1 user
Yep. The point is his proactive running attack and defence compared to others who get soft and drop out. Just needs to build more beef and composure. Will be better in a more stable side.
There is no further time for hope. Has had his chance. Half back is the easiest position on the ground in 2023

Nailed it TF

We need his pace at the minute regardless

There is no further time for hope. Has had his chance. Half back is the easiest position on the ground in 2023
19 games Merv. Not every player's the same. I'd rather bag players who do f*ck all and there are some in this team.

Reactions: 1 user
You said ‘no data’ and a ‘faith player’. If that’s no the Vibe what is
He’s coming along slowly and brings much needed pace. Needs to bulk up a fair bit but I’d give him one more pre season to do that.

Plenty of experience going out this off season, you don’t want to cut too deep into the 30-40 gamers

Reactions: 3 users

Sorry, but he's a liability in the back half. How many goals was he at fault for tonight? 3? 4? How many more before we realise that his weaknesses are outweighing his good qualities down there. I'd rather try someone else, particularly when the rest of the defence is playing so unsettled.

He’s coming along slowly and brings much needed pace. Needs to bulk up a fair bit but I’d give him one more pre season to do that.

Plenty of experience going out this off season, you don’t want to cut too deep into the youth
Youth smouth. He doesn't have a good enough kick for an outside role. Too weak in the contest & goes to ground.

Reactions: 1 users
Sorry, but he's a liability in the back half. How many goals was he at fault for tonight? 3? 4? How many more before we realise that his weaknesses are outweighing his good qualities down there. I'd rather try someone else, particularly when the rest of the defence is playing so unsettled.
It's part of the learning curve in this situation we're in now.

19 games Merv. Not every player's the same. I'd rather bag players who do f*ck all and there are some in this team.
It’s not personal. Did you see how easily he went to ground tonight? It’s not the first time. I don’t think he plays in a premiership ever, especially at half back, so he is a gap filler. If we gunna rebuild let’s do it right.
Bachar and Shane Edwards used to cop heaps on here but they had real tools and I never bagged them - this guy I think would be a 10/10 boundary umpire