Welcome Hugo Ralphsmith | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Hugo Ralphsmith

RoarEmotion

Tiger Legend
Aug 20, 2005
If he can sort of out whatever is going on in his head when he gets the ball will make a huge difference. Turnovers are usually super costly as they are when we are out which usually means the oppo is out the other way when it happens.

Stig

Tiger Superstar
Mar 2, 2020
Was in my best 5 players. I liked that he took a few contested marks. Haven’t seen much of that yet.
In my bottom 5 players . Biggest panick merchant on the ground . Handballs to fresh air , misses targets while they are standing 1 metre away
Suggest watch the replay . There is a Reason we are in the bottom half of the ladder

Reactions: 2 users

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Biggest issue I have is that he rarely lowers his eyes when under pressure. Most likely cause is that mop of hair is so heavy that it keeps pulling his head back and he's unable to see ground level. Time for a haircut.

• Love
Reactions: 4 users

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Biggest issue I have is that he rarely lowers his eyes when under pressure. Most likely cause is that mop of hair is so heavy that it keeps pulling his head back and he's unable to see ground level. Time for a haircut.

Hard agree, a buzzcut will solve most if not all his issues.

Reactions: 1 users

The_General

It's been a very hard working from home
Staff member
May 4, 2004
In my bottom 5 players . Biggest panick merchant on the ground . Handballs to fresh air , misses targets while they are standing 1 metre away
Suggest watch the replay . There is a Reason we are in the bottom half of the ladder
3 turnovers for the game, although low efficiency. Are you sure you aren't confusing him with a different mullet?

Big Tiger

Tiger Rookie
Jul 15, 2013
Agree, Catagnaesque handballer to teamates feet if you're lucky and Tivendalesque kicker, pretty kicks to our disadvantage.

Reactions: 1 user

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
Totes agree.
Bottom 5 players.
And without any coincidence at all he'd be one of our 5 least experienced players.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Raaalph's barely halfway through his apprenticeship as yet. Happy to keep pushing games into him for the rest of this year and next. Get him up to 50 to 60 games n he'll be a decent line breaker for us.

Reactions: 2 users

Birdman19

Plodder
Apr 16, 2009
Persist with Hugo. He has an excellent work ethic, especially at training. I think the maturity will come with time on the paddock. He will learn to break the lines and rebound the ball from the half back line.

Reactions: 6 users

BillyJean17

Tiger Champion
Jul 27, 2009
melbourne
He didn’t miss jack in the sq from 50

Reactions: 1 users