Welcome Hugo Ralphsmith | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Hugo Ralphsmith

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
He's a lucky boy if it is as reported. Very lucky.

Reactions: 1 user

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
Hugo is about the standard we can expect to field next year. Maybe he can improve. Yze can have a dip. Meh.

The_General

It's been a very hard working from home
Staff member
May 4, 2004
He's a lucky boy if it is as reported. Very lucky.
Down to we have not many picks in a range where we can get a player..,....and probably that Yze wants to see if he can turn em around.

Reactions: 3 users

thegdog

Tiger Champion
Sep 28, 2009
He can thank his mullet for saving his career?
Cut that crap off and leave no stone unturned to save your career. Shows moments where he could be a weapon and then lets you down. He’s a pretty good mark, great pace and just needs to harden up and play to his strengths. Tyler Young is a good case in point.

Streak

Tiger Legend
Aug 31, 2007
Western Australia
Saved by the retirements, lack of early draft picks, lack of depth in this draft, lack of pace in our team, IMO. Talk about all the holes in the cheese aligning.

Good luck youngster, time is running out, so give it your best shot.

Reactions: 4 users

Tigerdangerous

Tigerdangerous
Aug 30, 2011
Melbourne, Australia
Cut that crap off and leave no stone unturned to save your career. Shows moments where he could be a weapon and then lets you down. He’s a pretty good mark, great pace and just needs to harden up and play to his strengths. Tyler Young is a good case in point.
Never been a fan of this guy and surprised the RFC persisted. Running straight lines with occasional speed, before losing the ball or disposing of it under pressure of his own making does not a footballer make.

And he doesn’t grab his opportunities when given them. The fall of Hardwick over the last two years as a hard edged coach is reflected in this players inability to be a Tiger in the first 22.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Damn, some of the comments about Raaallphy lately could almost be cut n paste about early Bash Houli career at Tigerland.
Can't remember what it is, but I know there's a site, 'coz I've seen it in other threads, where ya can bring up a stat comparison for different players at different stages of their careers, reckon there'd be a lot of similarities.

TigerFurious

Smooth
Dec 17, 2002
Damn, some of the comments about Raaallphy lately could almost be cut n paste about early Bash Houli career at Tigerland.
Can't remember what it is, but I know there's a site, 'coz I've seen it in other threads, where ya can bring up a stat comparison for different players at different stages of their careers, reckon there'd be a lot of similarities.
Nope, no similarities at all.

Reactions: 2 users