Welcome Hugo Ralphsmith | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Hugo Ralphsmith

Stig

Tiger Superstar
Mar 2, 2020
THought he was reasonable, neither our worst nor underperforming expectations.
He cracked in, which was an improvement. Had a few moments.
Had a skill error from over exuberance which is his style. Still work to be done on his polish.

A couple of points to consider for his evaluation.
All young kids should be given time to get to speed of the AFL. A few games before judgement. Not an easy game to come into the team.
As I posted on KMAC'S thread it was a weirdly different match. All about stoppages and centre breaks. Wingers didnt get much of it.

To me he should get 2 more games.
Yep
2 more games in the VFL
Pity there is no mid season trade as he would be first out the door with a few others
Wound struggle at Suburban level

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Tick tock. Times running out for HRS. In his 5th season, just got to be showing more.

Reactions: 1 user

BT Tiger

Staff member
Jun 5, 2005
Warragul
Thought that was his best game, perhaps hes coming of age. Not all players hit their straps in year 2 or 3. Gotta remember that 21/22 years of age is still quite young and blokes often take longer to mature.

Just hope that's the norm now and he doesn't revert back to his historically average performances. Keep up the good work šŸ‘

Reactions: 6 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Thought that was his best game, perhaps hes coming of age. Not all players hit their straps in year 2 or 3. Gotta remember that 21/22 years of age is still quite young and blokes often take longer to mature.

Just hope that's the norm now and he doesn't revert back to his historically average performances. Keep up the good work šŸ‘
Yep, I always said to persevere with him and just like Mozza and Bolton, he seems to play better than when under Dimma.

Reactions: 1 user