Welcome Jacob Koschitzke | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Jacob Koschitzke

momentai

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2004
Melb
Surely you cannot be serious ? that is the most ludicrous suggestion I have seen on here & beleive me there's been a few shockers
Either he could play and Coach was right in his evaluation or he got it badly wrong.
As of today he is about about least promising player recruited from another club, to arrive at Rich in the last 50 years.

TigerPort

Tiger Champion
Jun 29, 2006
NSW
Either he could play and Coach was right in his evaluation or he got it badly wrong.
As of today he is about about least promising player recruited from another club, to arrive at Rich in the last 50 years.

You maybe right

Would need to compare against Kent Kingsley, Maverick Weller, Jeromy Humm, Adam Maric, Shane Morrison

MalenyTiger

Tiger Superstar
Jan 27, 2005
But he knew how to create an expanding forward line and avoid black holes

Reactions: 1 user

The_General

It's been a very hard working from home
Staff member
May 4, 2004
You maybe right

Would need to compare against Kent Kingsley, Maverick Weller, Jeromy Humm, Adam Maric, Shane Morrison
Nathan Gordon, Adam Thompson, Luke Weller, Dirty Sanchez, Chris Knights, Tom Hislop...

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Further to this I reckon Kosi was gifted these past two games from the football department.
His form in the VFL the game prior did not warrant a call up. Said at the time I'd have picked Naismith ahead of him.
It was a selection based on hope rather than performance so it came as no surprise that he struggled at snr level.
There seems to be a bit of this going on. Can put a bit of it down to availability but it's not consistent.

Last edited:

toothless

Tiger Champion
Aug 16, 2009
It was a selection based on hope rather than performance so it came as no surprise that he struggled at snr level.
There seems to be a bit of this going on. Can put a bit of it down to availability but it's not consistent.
You'd think Cucumberland would fit into that category.

Merveille

Tiger Champion
Apr 1, 2007
Indeed! Maybe he needs to down back again (he was under 18 AA FB) but we’ve already got height down there in Young, Miller, Broad, Grimes. Back up ruck?
May as well begin the transition - if he can’t get a game up forward in this depleted forward line I don’t think he will, not without large improvements. We are very small up forward tonight

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Indeed! Maybe he needs to down back again (he was under 18 AA FB) but we’ve already got height down there in Young, Miller, Broad, Grimes. Back up ruck?
Given his hands appear to be non-functional perhaps a couple of changes and he can be like this guy - take care of club haircuts etc
1713925163978.png

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Let him play on the G.
They drop him when we come back to the G
He wouldve been better then Naismith.
I was better than Naismith and was in the Ponsfold stand.