Welcome Jacob Koschitzke | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Jacob Koschitzke

When we traded for him I thought he reminded me of Ben Holland. I wish to apologise to Ben Holland.

Holland was at least average. This bloke looks like a Cat B rookie that has just been introduced to the game of AFL.

Reactions: 1 user
When we traded for him I thought he reminded me of Ben Holland. I wish to apologise to Ben Holland.

Holland was at least average. This bloke looks like a Cat B rookie that has just been introduced to the game of AFL.
All our tall forwards played like Cat B rookies

No tall forward did well last night, keep playing him.

Can’t judge anything till he works with Lynch.

Reactions: 5 users
Agreed he didnt have a fantastic game but one thing stood out.

He competed. He was not outmarked and brought the ball to ground in pack situations.

This is already an uplift on what Miller provided last year.

In both our practise games we have not been caught out by loose defenders taking intercept marks at will which is what happened last year.

Must persist as Lynch will be a while before he is back.

Reactions: 8 users
Not sure what has baffled me more. The fact the Hawks played hard ball in letting him go or the fact we caved any paid way overs even if it wasn't a huge pay. There is nothing Kosi has done thus far that Bauer or Miller could not have done. Absolute waste of a pick. Reckon Schofield had more upside

he needs to jump at the ball .........get mobile, get moving ............hit the packs and needs to focus on his below knees craft and when the ball hit the ground .............he is next to useless standing trying to mark the ball with both feet planted on the turf ..........

Agreed he didnt have a fantastic game but one thing stood out.

He competed. He was not outmarked and brought the ball to ground in pack situations.

This is already an uplift on what Miller provided last year.

In both our practise games we have not been caught out by loose defenders taking intercept marks at will which is what happened last year.

Must persist as Lynch will be a while before he is back.
I also believe Chris Newman will be in his ear guiding him forward and making him a better footballer. He will become an asset

he needs to jump at the ball .........get mobile, get moving ............hit the packs and needs to focus on his below knees craft and when the ball hit the ground .............he is next to useless standing trying to mark the ball with both feet planted on the turf ..........
Harsh, There were multiple times he crashed the packs and brought the ball to the ground. I don't think he was out marked at all during the night

He's no world beater but the amount of times the ball was put to the defenders advantage and not his (and Balta) was staggering.

In a lot of games last year Moore killed teams by peeling off and intercept marking. I didn't see any of this last night and some of it was due to Kosi making him accountable.

As was mentioned on the broadcast, and I think we could all see, delivery into the F50 was pretty ordinary.

Im happy to wait and see with Kosi and give him a season to adapt to his new team mates and the new coaches and game style
Pick #49 traded we should not be expecting a JUH level talent

Reactions: 3 users