Welcome Jacob Koschitzke | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Jacob Koschitzke

turk-d-tiger

Welcome to Richmond Football Club - Daniel Rioli
Dec 1, 2007
melbourne
He ain’t kicking 35-40 goals. Never kicked more than 27 goals in a season, career average of 1.1 goals per game.

If he can kick 25 goals, that would be a good result.
Different team , Different positions , Younger age

Chol had not kicked 40 goals prior to moving to the suns either
Mihocek as a 24 year old was a defender in the VFL and had not kicked goals and now has nearly 2 goals a game average

Lets see how he goes

Reactions: 3 users

btoz_01

Tiger Legend
Apr 5, 2004
If it doesnt work as a forward he can always play back we need a tall KPD

Reactions: 5 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Just cos JR8 is gone doesnt mean games are gonna come easy.

Had his chances through pre season and last week, and hasnt produced the results required.

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
Not exactly a glowing endorsement of his ability to be dropped after one match. I will be interested to see if he can gel with Tom in later matches

Reactions: 1 user
Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Not exactly a glowing endorsement of his ability to be dropped after one match. I will be interested to see if he can gel with Tom in later matches
At time of recruitment, he was basically a break glass in case of emergency if Lynch didn't recover from his foot injury.
We took Fawcett in the draft for a reason. Unfortunate that kid has a back injury.

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
At time of recruitment, he was basically a break glass in case of emergency if Lynch didn't recover from his foot injury.
We took Fawcett in the draft for a reason. Unfortunate that kid has a back injury.
Fawcett was never going to play more than a cameo this year, if that. He's also a key forward drafted in the 40s, so we need another egg or two for the basket.

Reactions: 1 user

Juffaricho

"Pressure wins Premierships"
Oct 26, 2007
Starting CHB by Round 4.
Perfect example of a failed forward who could become a decent KPD.

Reactions: 2 users