Welcome Liam Baker | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Liam Baker

The little champ plays his 50th against the Cats, can't remember him playing a bad game.

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
No more defence. All midfield. This kid comforts me when he has the ball coz he never drops it or fumbles.

Reactions: 5 users
Joins bolton and as our next generation a grade midfielders. Need to find a few more.

Reactions: 3 users
Got to say I’m not surprised with that game.
Pepper was always destined for the midfield

Reactions: 1 user
Has to be Bakes and Nank leading the Jack Dyer at the moment.

Reactions: 3 users
Trent Baker,

or Liam Cotchin?

he gets his head ripped off twice as much as Greg-Brian Selwood,

and just tells the ump to shove his frees up his arse.

this kid is our past, our present and our future.

Reactions: 11 users
Trent Baker,

or Liam Cotchin?

he gets his head ripped off twice as much as Greg-Brian Selwood,

and just tells the ump to shove his frees up his arse.

this kid is our past, our present and our future.
The commentators said that it couldn’t be paid for head high early in the game, and I muttered that it could have if he’d been wearing a Cats jumper.

Reactions: 1 users
Elite. Has had bugger all midfield exposure, goes in with four stars out and bats second mid behind Dusty. And with Dusty going forward leads the midfield. Star who can play anywhere but we need mids long term and tonight we found the bloke who will lead the next generation of the midfield.

Reactions: 9 users
If he didn't play for us he'd be talked up as AA. ie, he should be, but some Geelong player will get it, or Port maybe.

Reactions: 1 user