Welcome Liam Baker | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Liam Baker

thought Bakes was indicative of where we are at right now

plenty to like, but some ill discipline and fumbling let him down now and then ..

Reactions: 2 users
Thought he was brilliant. One touched everything in difficult conditions and lead from the front with his tackling.

Reactions: 3 users
Thought he was fantastic today, my best. In previous years I would have said he had the cleanest hands at the club. Been out of sorts in that dept this year and was still fumbly at times but he hunted like a mad man today. 24 disposals (2nd most), 12 contested (2nd), 7 tackles (2nd - some beauties), 14 intercepts (most), even 6 score involvements, 20 pressure acts (3rd). Very impressive.

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
Thought he was fantastic today, my best. In previous years I would have said he had the cleanest hands at the club. Been out of sorts in that dept this year and was still fumbly at times but he hunted like a mad man today. 24 disposals (2nd most), 12 contested (2nd), 7 tackles (2nd - some beauties), 14 intercepts (most), even 6 score involvements, 20 pressure acts (3rd). Very impressive.
Back to some of his best and where he belongs in the side.

Reactions: 1 users