Welcome Noah Cumberland | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Noah Cumberland

Delisted at seasons end hes never going to improve because hes not the coldest beer in the fridge as I've stayed before the club has stamped his papers

• Dislike
Reactions: 1 user
The problem is, many of us are only able to watch a game on TV and are limited to what the cameras show so we miss much of the off the ball action so we tend to criticise a play who screws up in front of the camera and miss the other stuff

I went to the game as I always do. Stated I thought he had a so so game. Didnt use the ball to well.

But he did play to structure and was trying to play to the system, cutting off space, pressuring the opposition, and chasing.

In the air was no match for ridley.

He missed two easy shots. The first one was similar to the picket one in the 1st qtr and should've got it but in the last qtr needed to nail that from 15 mtrs slight angle.

Also, someone said he went to ground too easily well if you're semi-running back to your man and a 6ft 5" (100+ kilo) player gives you a decent bump you're going down especially when you don't expect it.

Furthermore, he should've received a free, could you imagine if one of our players knocked stringer down the whistle would've blown.
I've seen umps pay frees for a push to the face.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users
So you have said previously?And you can verify that the papers have been stamped?Were you there at the time?
First hand from someone at the club who is leaving the club. Don't shoot the messenger im a cumbucket fan and want to keep him but unfortunately he's done

First hand from someone at the club who is leaving the club. Don't shoot the messenger im a cumbucket fan and want to keep him but unfortunately he's done
Sounds like a mate told me who heard it from the cleaning person who overheard it from a rumour...................

Reactions: 2 users
I don’t think he would be playing in the seniors if his papers are already stamped. There would be no point.

Cumbo had 2 guilt edged chances on Saturday night and fluffed both of them. Maybe we would be looking at his game a little differently if he kicked those. The thing is that in 2022 he would have kicked them.

Reactions: 5 users
I don’t think he would be playing in the seniors if his papers are already stamped. There would be no point.

Cumbo had 2 guilt edged chances on Saturday night and fluffed both of them. Maybe we would be looking at his game a little differently if he kicked those. The thing is that in 2022 he would have kicked them.
Yep he would have nailed them in 2022. Cumbo now is a mental wreck. Needs to snap out of it, keep it simple, have fun and play to his instincts.

Reactions: 2 users
unlike a lot, my judgement is not based on goals kicked.
our structure is so poor due to injuries & atrocious recruiting, goals kicked presently are irrelevant.

my priorities are speed, appetite for contest, play reading & size requirements.
i truly believe kicking technique is correctable & over rated in recruiting.

Reactions: 1 users
Cumbo Mania!! Had the most pressure acts in the side apparently ......................... happy to be corrected if I heard wrong.

• Love
Cumbo Mania!! Had the most pressure acts in the side apparently ......................... happy to be corrected if I heard wrong.
He might’ve had the most 'pressure acts,'
But not once did he stop Ridley mark the ball.
And that sitter he missed was delist material.