Welcome Noah Cumberland | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Noah Cumberland

Speaking of that Balta marked and went back for a kick at goal and was taking his time, i were tempted to call out 15 seconds but doubt plyers would've seen the funny side of it ;)
Balta trained forward all week so expect him to play there again with some relief rucking?, (even though Lynch is back).
soffffffttttttttttt

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Watch Brisbane come for him.
He should always be reminded that they ignore him when he was a Academy kid for them and had a chance the bid

Hope his confidence isn't rattled. He has some serious fwd nous.

Reactions: 2 users
Surprised the MC didn't replace him with George this week

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 2 users
The last seconds play against north was brilliant. Unfortunately we ended up talking about Aarts and not Cumberland’s contested pack mark and long kick to aarts’ favor.

Reactions: 4 users
Only player standing up.

His third goal was a beauty

Reactions: 1 users
Lack of pressure bs should have been in the side months ago instead we played duds.

Reactions: 4 users