Welcome Noah Cumberland | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Noah Cumberland

Great defensive effort by Noah leads to Lynch kicking the match winner.

• Love
Reactions: 9 users
Bolton's goal in the 3rd: Cumberland leads out from the goalsquare to ensure the ball wouldn't be touched. That and the defensive smother at the end just as significantt as the goals. Kid is smart.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11 users
Bolton's goal in the 3rd: Cumberland leads out from the goalsquare to ensure the ball would be touched. That and the defensive smother at the end just as significantt as the goals. Kid is smart.
Absolute pure forward doesn't need a fkn lesson, and is about to find himself getting close attention.

Reactions: 2 users
Finally a forward that doesn't lose his mind in front of the sticks.

Hero this week and was NOT the villain last week.

Reactions: 7 users
Give him no. 12 next season. We need to see the Richo number kicking goals again.

Reactions: 3 users
The medium hybrid forward we've been looking for. Pure forward instincts. Confident set shot - knows he's gonna drill it. should teach the rest of them how to kick it through the sticks.

Reactions: 5 users
How in the hell did it take so long to put him in the seniors?
Fantastic game again, just a natural footballer. Congratulations on your first seniors win

Reactions: 1 user
Doesn’t just kick the goals he needs to, he’s a real smart footballer. I vote we give him the job of teaching the others how to kick for goal and take it away from George. The way they’ve been kicking for goal that’s the only explanation.

Reactions: 1 user
When Berry dragged Bolton down, watch how quick this bloke had Berry. He is all over everything

Reactions: 7 users