Welcome Sam Naismith | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Sam Naismith

This just proves we didn't want Soldo to go and they like many on here have said they are not convinced Nakas and Sampson can do the job.
Nakas is finished

Reactions: 1 user
He there simply to buy Sambo another 12 months, Id say.

Ryan will play ahead of Sam anyway, hes just insurance if things got really tits up.
Graig Sampson cannot be our number ruckman next unless he puts on 20kg and takes some angry pills.
He was getting outbodied by players half his size in the 2's. And if your talking about disappearing, he would go through half's without any influence.
We are in big trouble next year

Graig Sampson cannot be our number ruckman next unless he puts on 20kg and takes some angry pills.
He was getting outbodied by players half his size in the 2's. And if your talking about disappearing, he would go through half's without any influence.
Come on now my Dear Zips your forgetting the "Phantom"!!! Miller!!!

Reactions: 1 user
You want Ryan playing at 120kg??

Reactions: 2 users
Think I'm fairly underwhelmed with this option. 30 games n 3 knee reco's in 8 years at AFL level n 1 season of VFL and already 31 years old. Phhhht, would rather we grabbed some healthy 25 or 26 y.o. from a state league n work a big pre season into him. At least there'd be a chance of some development and upside with that sort of option.
Five ruck size players in a squad of 44 players.
Ones a slightly battered workhorse.
Ones an up and coming kid.
Two are hail Mary basket ball players.
And this next one's extremely fragile n entering his twilight.
Thinking maybe someone's lost the plot or imbibing to much bath water.