Welcome to Richmond - Jayden Short | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to Richmond - Jayden Short

He gave nothing in the finals last year.

Time to step up or step out.

I'm not talking about 25 uselesss stats and 100 fantasy points, I'm talkin bout going when its your turn not shirking it and hitting bodies and contests when needed.

That head high panic tackle he did was terrible, but he's nailing a few kicks out of his backline.

Reactions: 1 user
Of all players I want to see play well tonight it’s Jayden Short.
In personality terms he’s up there as one of my favourites.
Absolutely a ripping fella but personally I wouldn’t have picked him for this final as I think he’s been shaky in big games.
If Shorty plays well we win.

He's doing ok.

Put his body on the line in a couple of crucial contests with one ending with a nice contested mark.

Getting better as the game progresses.

Very good tonight. Did a lot of things that his detractors slaughter him for (often rightly).

Reactions: 2 users
Shorty was worst on ground at quarter time. But in the third he had a career-best moment. And he did some other good stuff.

Earned his spot tonight. Best game for the season. Hope he can repeat it in the PF.

Reactions: 1 users
Justified the faith in him. Was back to run and carry Short. And didn’t fold in a single contest.

Stood under a couple. And intercepted, stood Cameron at times.

Reactions: 1 users
I thought that he played well and rebounded the ball deep into the half fwd line.

• Sad
Reactions: 2 users
Did well tonight. Just needs to mix up his kicks a bit. Too predictable with the long bombs down the line when there are obvious shorter targets available.

I'm not a fan, but he was fine tonight. Definitely keeps his place. Plays like this he gets the chance to keep playing finals. Maybe the MC were of the view he would step up in finals, if so, good call.

DS

Of all players I want to see play well tonight it’s Jayden Short.
In personality terms he’s up there as one of my favourites.
Absolutely a ripping fella but personally I wouldn’t have picked him for this final as I think he’s been shaky in big games.
If Shorty plays well we win.

Are you worried about the doggies??
As far as short goes, I rather have Stack in.

Shorty got better and better the further we were in front.