Welcome to Richmond - Jayden Short | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to Richmond - Jayden Short

Here it is in total.
My boy doing well but so is a kid called Shai Bolton. Dusty is Dusty.

Good for you Waiting to post that link. Guess I should have done that, but neverr mind, you have done the good deed.

Reactions: 1 user
Just watched the Port game again in the cold light of day. Shorty has certainly upped his game to a new level. Going in hard and sticking with it along with his other attributes. Must be Bakers game style rubbing off. Whatever it is l like to see it

Not enough love for Shorty. Thought he was terrific again. There's no other player I want the ball with at the moment than Short. Finds teamates time and again. Run carry delivery. Improved his contested work out of sight also.

Reactions: 5 users
Not enough love for Shorty. Thought he was terrific again. There's no other player I want the ball with at the moment than Short. Finds teamates time and again. Run carry delivery. Improved his contested work out of sight also.
Also took a big hit that saved us.

I think our expectations have gone up on Short, which is a big compliment on his improvement at the contested ball

Was surprised how few kick-outs he seemed to take tonight

Yep, fantastic tonight. I said in the game day thread I've been a knocker at times. Had a good year, but last few weeks he's been sensational with his attack on the footy.

He has definitely improved his contested work. He's never going to have the physique to monster anyone in a wrestle, but he makes a decent contest at least. .

Reactions: 3 users
Another great game. Besides his added hardness and improved contested play has also improved his line breaking and evasion through traffic. Turning out to be a great little player.

Reactions: 9 users
Reckon he may find himself with a top 5 finish in the JDM. Had a great season.

Reactions: 5 users
I didnt think shorty was much chop tonight.

gained a kilometre,

but I thought defensively, he was found a little wanting, and a bit exposed by Dylans absence?

I know thats not his bag, and I'm probably wrong.

he was probably great?