Welcome to Richmond Seth Campbell | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to Richmond Seth Campbell

This. Now is the time to try the untested.

Expectations are low. They won't be in three years.

If a senior player can't stamp their mark on a game week in/week out, scrap them and replace with a youngster. We won't know what we have until we try them.

Some players are just made for senior footy - training/reserves aren't always the best testing grounds.

Re. Seth - moves well, wasn't overawed by the occassion, has some skills. 4 tackles too. Persevere.
Agree. Well said. Even in successful seasons, teams need to find 3-4 more quality players.

After watching a half of horrible decision making, missed tackles and zero skill execution across the board, I found myself relieved whenever Seth was involved in the play. Because I already knew he would compete, make a good decision with the ball and not fluff the kick/ handball. Not sure whether this is a greater reflection on Seth or on his teammates, but a super positive start to his career.

Reactions: 3 users
I've said it and I will say it again.
We are the best Rookie Drafting club in the history of the rookie draft.

We should be allowed to trade this year's 1st rounder for 3 picks in the rookie draft.

Reactions: 1 users
Good again last night. Smart, skilled, covers the ground well and holds his own in a contest.

I think he’s destined to join the “how did he last until the rookie draft” club.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6 users
He's got that hunched over, strong wiry physique - thought I was looking at a young cotchin. Similar hair also. 200 gamer

Reactions: 2 users
One of the very best signs i look for in a junior,

Is their level of involvement and composure

Late in close, tiring, games

TICK

Reactions: 1 users
And don’t forget Seth just turned 19 and didn’t play any footy last year. He’s just going to get better and better. Oh, and he is a one touch player. His ball handling in tight was beautiful last night. Get excited.

Reactions: 4 users
Yep, one-touch. It was the first thing I noticed in his highlights vid after we drafted him. Yet to see him fumble. Big future. Smart, quick, composed, skilled, willing. Running on top of the ground late in the game.

In the words of Jack Dyer, he made a great debut last week and another one last night.

Reactions: 5 users