Welcome to Richmond Seth Campbell | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to Richmond Seth Campbell

Looks a wingman to me

we haven't had a winger who looks like one for a decade.

Seth is a natural forward IMO.

if anyone is going to recognise and reward forward craft with continuity,

its Yze?

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
Personally i don't know what everyone sees in him at this stage. Low output disposal wise, some poor turnovers against in that last quarter missing some passes under low pressure. Everyone is quick to pot Maurice and Dow but he seems to get a free ride. Haven't seen much if any defensive attributes either.

May turn out to be ok but i don't think he's quite ready yet

Looks a clever player with speed and a bit of football nous ( which many on our list could do with a dose).
For a two gamer he has shown a bit in both games.

Personally i don't know what everyone sees in him at this stage. Low output disposal wise, some poor turnovers against in that last quarter missing some passes under low pressure. Everyone is quick to pot Maurice and Dow but he seems to get a free ride. Haven't seen much if any defensive attributes either.

Ummm - strange opinion which differs immensely to most

Reactions: 2 users
Dont underestimate the goal he kicked.

It was of a very high standard at a crucial time of the game.

Long term he is our Lambert clone.

His endurance is off the charts.

Reactions: 6 users
Ummm - strange opinion which differs immensely to most
13 disposals, 5 turnovers, 46% DE. 1 tackle.

His goal was good but I'm just not seeing what everyone else is at this stage I guess. He's young and has plenty of time though

plays taller than he looks, very composed, one touch genuine footballer

Get some games into him

His goal was good but I'm just not seeing what everyone else is at this stage I guess. He's young and has plenty of time though
Agree but keep going with him for at least another 2 weeks. Effectively he has gone from u18's to AFL having played no footy last year. This is shaping up as the year of investing in kids

Reactions: 3 users
Agree but keep going with him for at least another 2 weeks. Effectively he has gone from u18's to AFL having played no footy last year. This is shaping up as the year of investing in kids
Yes, he only played 5 VFL games last year because of injury, when you factor in that, Seth's development has been very good.

He’ll be ok I reckon. Plenty of growth in his game. Only a whipper snapper at this level but doesn’t shirk it..
I‘ve got high hopes his improvement trajectory is upwards at a good rate. He might make a mistake or two! But that’s a good way to learn.
I think he’s hungry enough to want it, if he’s prepared to listen and do the hard work required i think we may have a good one on our hands.

Reactions: 1 users

Look where he was presenting as an outlet player. His tackling was good. Workrate excellent.

Reactions: 1 users

Also had 6 contested possessions, 3 inside 50s, 2 rebound 50s, 2 stoppage clearances, 222 meters gained and had 54% of his possessions in the defensive half of the ground and 46% in the offensive half of the ground so you can surmise that he covered a considerable amount of territory as well.

All that from a second year, 19 year old rookie pick that spent most of his first year injured.

Reactions: 5 users