Welcome To Richmond - Steely Green | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome To Richmond - Steely Green

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania
Well Steely is now a tiger and thus deserves to be immortalised on this forum with his own thread - welcome and hope you work hard enough to get a game with the mighty tigers.

“Steely is super clean inside and can also get outside the contest with real zip. He wins his own football and brings others into the game. We think he can also play multiple roles in our system with his versatility." - Richmond recruiting boss Matt Clarke.

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: 2 users

Berwick boy

Tiger Superstar
Apr 27, 2004
Well Steely is now a tiger and thus deserves to be immortalised on this forum with his own thread - welcome and hope you work hard enough to get a game with the mighty tigers.

“Steely is super clean inside and can also get outside the contest with real zip. He wins his own football and brings others into the game. We think he can also play multiple roles in our system with his versatility." - Richmond recruiting boss Matt Clarke.
Errr…you don’t like the Welcome Steely Green thread we have had for over a day yott ?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 user

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania
Errr…you don’t like the Welcome Steely Green thread we have had for over a day yotf ?

Ha…. I just found it. I didn’t realise I had smokin on ignore, must of hit the ignore button by mistake and I couldn’t understand why there wasn’t already a thread.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Thanks mods for merging.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Ricemagic

Tiger Superstar
Feb 8, 2021
I've read stories of people that are subject to lightning strikes or head knocks that suddenly become savants in a particular area. People that have never played piano before, become world class pianists. People that can suddenly speak a foreign language. Is Steely the first AFL footy savant?
On a thundering, stormy night in Stoke, put him next to Castagna ;)

turk-d-tiger

Welcome to Richmond Football Club - Daniel Rioli
Dec 1, 2007
melbourne
Kaleb

Steely

Seth

Tylar

where have all the john , peter , steven , harry , Nick etc etc names all gone ??

Marlion , Shai , Maurice , Rhyan , Samson & Judson will be at the party

wigglyworm

Tiger Matchwinner
Jan 22, 2008
Meatball 2.0 perhaps - Has the same bodyshape , slightly taller.

Like others reminds me of a low to the ground Lachie Neale.

Hopefully gets a chance in the guts in the VFL through the year.

Looks like he can find the ball. Need to get some more developing mids in the two's to replace Martyn , RCD

• Love
Reactions: 1 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
I've read stories of people that are subject to lightning strikes or head knocks that suddenly become savants in a particular area. People that have never played piano before, become world class pianists. People that can suddenly speak a foreign language. Is Steely the first AFL footy savant?

one of my best mates growing up got 100,000 volts through him on a dare at 12 years old.

it blew off all of his toes, prompted a thick thatch of hair to sprout on his chest overnight, catalysed an astonishing growth spurt in every direction, and grew him a jaw like a donkey

Imagine being 12 and having a slightly proppy, peak Val Perovic in your friendship sanctum?

im not kidding

we had our own VIP booth at the disco by 13.

Yeah, young Steely will have super powers we cant begin to imagine

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7 users

RoarEmotion

Tiger Legend
Aug 20, 2005

Hopefully he doesn’t mistake the footy for a hat.

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
He looked like he was waiting on us calling his name out, almost as if he knew. Was on the edge of his seat just before that chick read his name out and jumped up before she could get it out.

I think him or someone else even says “Here we go.” So we must have had him targeted big time. No missed selections there at pick 55 I don’t think. Got our guy.

Awesome.
Or is it showbusiness?
The screening of picks are delayed, while messages are sent to families to turn the cameras on.
This gives every draftee a video moment, without having the camera running for the entire draft

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user

TigerPort

Tiger Champion
Jun 29, 2006
NSW
Or is it showbusiness?
The screening of picks are delayed, while messages are sent to families to turn the cameras on.
This gives every draftee a video moment, without having the camera running for the entire draft

Would the cameras be on remote control?