Welcome To Richmond - Steely Green | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome To Richmond - Steely Green

ceehook2

Tiger Matchwinner
Feb 11, 2021
He was terrible last year. What’s happened?!
lets not forget the totally shitty VFL fixture for a few years now

so many byes and most of our young guys got injury interruptions

very hard for the team to gel or individuals to settle and develop

Reactions: 1 user

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Loved his game in the reserves today.

He is a midfielder plain and simple. Teamed up very well with Mcauliffe.

Plus he has some absolute *smile* about him.

Reactions: 4 users

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
Many of you have been critical of Steely's mum for naming him after an arcane steam-powered gay dildo. I consider her a metamodern hero.

But if push comes to shove we have to focus on the absurdist humour of RFC's own Ben Hollands who named his son Ollie. Short for Ollands.

Ollands Green I could live with.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
Loved his game in the reserves today.

He is a midfielder plain and simple. Teamed up very well with Mcauliffe.

Plus he has some absolute *smile* about him.
From preseason, he was one of the cubs we were told to watch this year as he has got Baker like traits. Hope to see if he has on the big stage sometime this year

Reactions: 1 user

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
I was reminded yesterday of the band Chocolate Starfish and I thought that a kind parent ought name their footballer Starfish.

There's a thread on PRE called "Machine Gun Miller". Great title. But there was a band called "Machine Gun Friendship". Did I get that right? Machine Gun Friendship?

Wouldn't it be great if families named a chid "Friendship"?

Please note - "Friendship" is a euphemism.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Quickdraw

End of the drought
Jun 8, 2013
I was reminded yesterday of the band Chocolate Starfish and I thought that a kind parent ought name their footballer Starfish.

There's a thread on PRE called "Machine Gun Miller". Great title. But there was a band called "Machine Gun Friendship". Did I get that right? Machine Gun Friendship?

When I met Mrs. Quickdraw she had a CD by the band Machine Gun "Friendship".

Got my hopes up but sadly, not as much as I'd hoped. :confused:

Album was ok.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003

Dunno how the hell ya do it Dyer'ere. The Choccies n MGF somehow combined into a footy discussion and amazingly kept neat n tidy.