Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
Had Shai hit Tommy up when he should have and got him a goal and not cost the side one one turnover and then kicked the goal on the siren he wouldve likely have made top 3 for mine.

Dan was good so was Shai.
I agree both were really good tonight but Shai did let himself down with two poor kicks. It would have been great if he had dobbed that last goal virtually on the siren - should have been a certainty. However, his earlier snap on the left was superb. Have to remember, he's just 21, playing game 27 or so.

Dan looked excellent, have always worried that he was cruelled by that gang tackle which injured his foot. I suspect there have been lingering effects. Tonight he was moving and leaping for his marks the best he has for a long time IMO. Then I noticed that he seemed to limp slightly after that long sprinting goal in the last. Let's hope he is finally at 100% and can stay at that level

Reactions: 1 users

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Will probably prove to be

Fev would be that annoying dad that would always be hanging around or would suddenly turn up at a pub or restaurant . “What you guys doing here? Mind if I join ya?”

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Dannys mullet would've cost him 200 bucks to make it look like a teammate did it at a kitchen table I reckon,

but jeez its worth every cent.

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Dannys mullet would've cost him 200 bucks to make it look like a teammate did it at a kitchen table I reckon,

but jeez its worth every cent.

Totally agree. Much better than that stupid floppy do he was rocking last year. He'd spent half a game brushing it away from his eyes.

Reactions: 1 user

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Totally agree. Much better than that stupid floppy do he was rocking last year. He'd spent half a game brushing it away from his eyes.

He certainly wont be on the Mornington Polo Clubs payroll anymore with that haircut,

but I think it will underwrite his swagger on a footy field.

I love it

one day someone will make a very compelling coffee table pictorial of Dustys hair too.

the subtle, steadfast, linear evolution has been breathtakingly logical and purely artistic

like to a trilobite walking out of the sea.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
does anyone else think he looked a bit lame after his last goal ?

the celebration with his tiger-eyes tattoo?

yeah, I thought it looked a bit lame

I thought the rockin' designer kitchen table mullet more than compensated but.

• Haha

Elmer

Tiger Champion
Dec 3, 2005
Thought he looked noticeably broader / bigger. No longer a pup.

Reactions: 1 user

JimJessTorp

Barrels it!
May 20, 2009
An armchair in Sydney
the celebration with his tiger-eyes tattoo?

yeah, I thought it looked a bit lame

I thought the rockin' designer kitchen table mullet more than compensated but.
Agree Easy

He should'a tattooed the tiger eye thing on his face.

But his party/business ratio was off the chart! Dunno why Weitering didn't just reach out and grab that as he strolled past him at the end of Q4 for that last goal.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
But his party/business ratio was off the chart! Dunno why Weitering didn't just reach out and grab that as he strolled past him at the end of Q4 for that last goal.

Business at the front; party at the back.

I love that description:mhihi:mhihi

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
But his party/business ratio was off the chart!

agree. It's artisanal and bespoke.

essentially, it the coalition, or collision, of Hipster with proper Angus Young bogan

the ironic mullet is everywhere, but Danny's is different. In the context of the wearer, It simply cannot be labelled contrived

Mia would hate it. and smear, its contrived.

Thats why Im sure it was done by a very talented scissorialist

and would have cost at least $200. It could be $400 worth?

but what value.

Last edited:
  • Haha

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Agree Easy

He should'a tattooed the tiger eye thing on his face.

Been outlawed ever since Tommy Alvin got tackled by his hair in Sydney one day.

• Haha

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
So in the HS "MIA OPENS UP ABOUT SPLIT FROM DANIEL RIOLI " don't know what she has said but young Daniel is looking damn good at training, certainly has done him no harm or maybe it's just a case of avoiding Fev's Uber Eats?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users