Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Reckon his about to be dropped.
Weakest link in our side

Reactions: 1 users

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
I deliver magazines to my sister on weekends. (That's my story and I'm sticking to it.)

Tatler. Hello! OKthingo. WW WWF WHE.

And Royals Monthly. That's the one that interests me.

I thumb through every time I pick it up. I'm not disappointed that Daniel is not on the cover. FFS he can't get a kick. But he should be in there somewhere.

Not so much as a *smile* pic.

Anyway I've got to get it again this week. Page 3. Royal tits out.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
Shout out to Dan Rioli who pressure under easily played his best game of the year tonight. Bought the heat & hit the scoreboard.
One of the most pleasing aspects of the night for me was his performance.

Agree. Earned his pay cheque tonight, he, Aarts and Castagna were all very good. More of the same.

graystar1

Tiger Legend
Apr 28, 2004
Shout out to Dan Rioli who pressure under easily played his best game of the year tonight. Bought the heat & hit the scoreboard.
One of the most pleasing aspects of the night for me was his performance.

Yes, he did do better but a couple of his handballs to opposition players was not good.

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Thought he was poor overall. 10 disposals 6 turnovers. Caught a couple of times far too easily, some really bad disposal and sometimes I couldn't believe how bad he was at the contest when the ball was there to be won. Just 2 contested possessions, lowest in the team bar Grimes. Yes he did a couple of good things but too few too far in between. I'm sad to see him in this vein but his heart doesn't seem to be in it.

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
His running chasing and pressure has been good but I've been a bit disappointed with what he does around the ball. Hesitates when going for the ball and is slow with his decision making and disposal.

Was a one touch quick thinking confident player once upon a time.

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Have been happy with Dan's last 2 weeks, needs to keep building, nice bit of play that give and receive and kick to Dusty in square in the last, more of that please.

Reactions: 3 users

TigerMad

All for one and one for all
Dec 18, 2002
Seems to have lost confidence inside.
Taking too long, not taking first option, or takes first option but it is very predictable, momentum killer ......

Love his run and linking when on song, showing signs ....
Maybe he goes back crumbing closer to goal where he has no time to think?

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
The thing is before the first lockdown he looked to be absolutely flying. I really noticed how well he was moving.
After lockdown it was a completely different story. All people are dealing with issues differently who knows how much it affected Dan?
The trip up to Darwin to see friends & family might be just the tonic Rioli needed to get a lift out of himself.
Just so happy to see that intensity & work rate returning.

tiger76

Tiger Superstar
Mar 26, 2014
Yes he did a couple of good things but too few too far in between. I'm sad to see him in this vein but his heart doesn't seem to be in it.
I feel the same. He clearly isn’t as sharp as he once was, regardless of what they may be asking him to do. I think that whatever is happening with him is psychological. His talent is inherent and wouldn’t have just disappeared.

Reactions: 2 users

ToraToraTora

Two outta three ain't bad.
Mar 21, 2005
QLD
Learnt a lot about Daniel Rioli in that last Q. Definitive proof. He's been bludging.

• Love
Reactions: 7 users

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
0 tackles is the biggest issue. If you aren't racking up the ball and not kicking goals you need to be tackling non-stop. Just doesn't have the zip we know him for. Worrying