Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli

Coburgtiger

Tiger Legend
May 7, 2012
Loved his game tonight.

Should change his tat to 'Run. Chase. Kick the bloody goal if your own your own 20 metres out.'

Might need a font change.

bairdy380

Beer friend me good...
Dec 9, 2004
Odd game.... looked pumped for a huge one, but did some bizarre things

Reactions: 1 user

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
Apart from that brain fart, as good as he's been since round 1. Well done Dan, keep it up.

Pandaboy

Tiger Superstar
Mar 27, 2009
Got a lot more involved again, but still not convinced he is best 22 anymore. Others might have gone past him.

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
Got a lot more involved again, but still not convinced he is best 22 anymore. Others might have gone past him.

If they have, I'd like to see them. Our small forwards are as bad as each other. Absolute race to the bottom this season form wise.

22nd Man

Tiger Legend
Aug 29, 2011
Essex Heights
His best game for a long time. Wish he would be more selfish around goal, but tonight he showed glimpses of the Daniel of old.
I am amazed that people think kicking a goal for the taking is selfish but handballing to a player underpressure is the team thing. In elite sport if you are in a position to score you do so. The champions want to take the shot.

Reactions: 1 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Shouldve kicked the goal.
Has he lost his speed?
Looks like he is always behind in contests

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
I am amazed that people think kicking a goal for the taking is selfish but handballing to a player underpressure is the team thing. In elite sport if you are in a position to score you do so. The champions want to take the shot.

He's still making quite a few bad decisions but at least he is getting it more again. Hopefully his confidence grows and his decision making improves.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
If they have, I'd like to see them. Our small forwards are as bad as each other. Absolute race to the bottom this season form wise.

Agreed our small forwards have been nigh on non existant post re start, and their lack of impact is really dragging us.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Better game , was obviously a huge build up for DR , besides the stars who will return I think DR is the one we need to hit form for us to go all the way

blx

Tiger Champion
Feb 11, 2004
Melbourne
He's getting back to being the tele player he is. I'm more worried about Castagna than him now.

Reactions: 1 users

Bullarto Tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 17, 2012
A better game against the Dons.
Got to get consistent and have more of an impact over the 64+ minutes.
Maybe he's doing lots of good stuff off the ball but his contribution has been ordinary for this season.

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
He's been much better the last 3 weeks, getting involved a lot more with ball in hand, just clearly still doesn't have the confidence we need him to have, that run into goal and the ridiculous handball from 25m out is evident of that.

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Shout out to Dan Rioli who pressure under easily played his best game of the year tonight. Bought the heat & hit the scoreboard.
One of the most pleasing aspects of the night for me was his performance.

Reactions: 11 users