Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli

I may be a voice in the wilderness but it seems to me that everybody who writes AFL for a living is very nice but not very bright. Don't judge them.

They have to make people discuss the stupid ideas they have. That's how they eat. Becuase they'd starve if they had to eat the dole.

And so those people have to write stuff about Daniel Rioli putting $1 in his Asics as he... I lost interest in the story here. But you didn't. You are following the story and helping the nice people who write about AFL.

You are kind. I wish I had your patience. Here's the thing. I have had many children and I don't mind them dribbling on me but if content writers dribble anywhere near me I get kinda stabby. I wish I had your empathy.

All praise to you. Dribble, Daniel, Dribble, contract... dribble. Glup. Dribble. Now I'm bored. Are the content writers dead yet? If so, please repost any dribble. I won't stab you.

Is it possible to have too much virtue? Daniel may have that. We should keep his holy heart.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 14 users
Keep him. To me, this is not even up for debate. There is no guarantee we will get a better player for the draft pick we get. And triple premiership 170 game half backs don't fall off tree's.

The only circumstance i would agree to let him go is if Ben King wanted out.
Pretty sure we lose in that trade. King only gets kicks from free kicks, which he wouldn't get as a Tiger.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Pretty sure we lose in that trade. King only gets kicks from free kicks, which he wouldn't get as a Tiger.
Not sure that is right. There were stats listed recently of players who kick the highest percentage of their goals from free kicks and King wasn't on it. Curnow and Nick Larkey were as examples

Not sure that is right. There were stats listed recently of players who kick the highest percentage of their goals from free kicks and King wasn't on it. Curnow and Nick Larkey were as examples
Don't let the facts ruin a good conspiracy theory. King always gets well looked after when he plays us. I think both King brothers cheat a bit.

Reactions: 2 users
Sorry for disrupting the rioli thread into a clickbait discussion. (But I was using recent clickbait to reinforce the media sells clickbait).

How good is it watching him stream off half back, giving, going, getting, bouncing and delivering. Pure silk.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 user
I may be a voice in the wilderness but it seems to me that everybody who writes AFL for a living is very nice but not very bright. Don't judge them.

They have to make people discuss the stupid ideas they have. That's how they eat. Becuase they'd starve if they had to eat the dole.

And so those people have to write stuff about Daniel Rioli putting $1 in his Asics as he... I lost interest in the story here. But you didn't. You are following the story and helping the nice people who write about AFL.

You are kind. I wish I had your patience. Here's the thing. I have had many children and I don't mind them dribbling on me but if content writers dribble anywhere near me I get kinda stabby. I wish I had your empathy.

All praise to you. Dribble, Daniel, Dribble, contract... dribble. Glup. Dribble. Now I'm bored. Are the content writers dead yet? If so, please repost any dribble. I won't stab you.

Is it possible to have too much virtue? Daniel may have that. We should keep his holy heart.
Brilliant JD!

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Keep the Prince at all costs….we need him always, versatility, tell Damien to grab a chicken wing

Reactions: 1 users
If he was playing forward it would be a definite no. As a half back flanker still no, but I'm listening from a distance.
Two first rounders you say? Mmmm...