Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli

Aside from the 50 which was simply stupid, he played well. Ran hard, gathered the ball & was generally proactive. Resembled 2017 form. Castagna is now the worry for me - been out of form for a while.

Reactions: 1 users
Lifts this time of year no doubt , looks to be gliding across the ground again ,

Primed for the grand final

Reactions: 3 users
Aside from the 50 which was simply stupid, he played well. Ran hard, gathered the ball & was generally proactive. Resembled 2017 form. Castagna is now the worry for me - been out of form for a while.
Yeah george is a worry. Would bring in aarts for him but it won't happen.

Reactions: 1 user
His touch was superb, no fumbles and generally good decision making. Except the brain fade in the last.

Rounded out a laboured year with a fairly unobtrusive game in a GF which is un Rioli like.

Hope we get him back full of beans next season with Jnr alongside to spark him.

Next year weve got 2 Rioli's .....delicious.

Rounded out a laboured year with a fairly unobtrusive game in a GF which is un Rioli like.

Hope we get him back full of beans next season with Jnr alongside to spark him.

Next year weve got 2 Rioli's .....delicious.

He was great last week, not so much this week. Still applied pressure and chased all game. Still seems to want to slow the game up too much.

Fumbled and double handled all night.
Needs a good preseason and hopefully he gets his zip back because he won't keep his spot playing like that

• Sad
Reactions: 6 users
Somethings going on in his head. Whilst he ever so slowly built from horrible to serviceable late in 2020 - it was a worst on ground performance last night.

• Sad
Not his best year. Be it Convid or Mia, but something made him lose focus.