Welcome to the Tigers Marlion Pickett! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers Marlion Pickett!

toothless said:
I have yet to see any reason as to how his broken finger constitutes upto a 10 week hiatus when as previously mentioned already, fingers can be bandaged up...
I’m only guessing, however he may have done a tendon in there :don't know

toothless said:
I have yet to see any reason as to how his broken finger constitutes upto a 10 week hiatus when as previously mentioned already, fingers can be bandaged up...

It was a compound fracture. You can’t bandage up a bone that is sticking out your skin

Seven News reported that Marlion arrived in Melbourne today and was greeted by Rioli ,good stuff Daniel. Also read that he is moving in with Dusty, not sure if this is accurate but that's what i read.

Yes, moving in with Dusty the report said. Couldn't be living with a more professional player.

Will be interesting though.

jb03 said:
Krak is extraordinarily impressive.

You'd think that someone with Kraks CV would be a huge addition to the Koven Gumadji centre, the growing indig talent on the list
and the fact it makes RFC a destination club for all the Indig talent around the coutry

caesar said:
Arrived today. His welcoming party at airport was X, Sydney, Rioli, Shai and Mabs.
What an amazing effort to make Marlion feel welcome, not just some club assistant something or other waiting to pick him up n drop him off somewhere. Whole bunch of players and assistant coach lined up to greet him, well done Tiges.

https://thewest.com.au/sport/afl/doing-it-for-the-kids-father-of-four-marlion-pickett-finds-his-feet-at-richmond-ng-b881215205z

Tony Braxton-Hicks said:
Unlike the time you took part in a competition for fluffers and failed to reach the semis.

I heard you weren’t wearing your glasses and filled out the form for nuffers. And won!

Tony Braxton-Hicks said:
Hardly. My best work was when the circus held a competition for contortionists. I entered myself, and won.

That’s what is wrong with this world. There are too many clowns and not enough circuses.

Tony Braxton-Hicks said:
Hardly. My best work was when the circus held a competition for contortionists. I entered myself, and won.

:rofl