Welcome to the Tigers Marlion Pickett! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers Marlion Pickett!

Pickett ducks his head when backing up to take marks.

Thats so the knee skids over the top of his head.

He often raises an eyebrow when stirring 2 sugars into his coffee also

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Not familiar with his drinking habits.
He heaps 2 tablespoons of Nescafe into a little bit of milk, stirs, adds hot water, then the 2 sugars.

Thats when, if you really watch, youlle see it

Reactions: 1 user
Pickett reminds me of his coach,

An absolute psycho at the contest, actually enjoys punishing his opponent and running through blokes ( legally )

No way he gets dropped, also has underrated running ability, could keep up with Brad Hill

Reactions: 2 users
Pickett reminds me of his coach,

An absolute psycho at the contest, actually enjoys punishing his opponent and running through blokes ( legally )

No way he gets dropped, also has underrated running ability, could keep up with Brad Hill

he schooled Hill in running.

the few times Hill got out, Marlion spotted him and just cruised past him and got goal side.

its like he has an invisible hovercraft he takes onto a footy field.

a James Bond sort of invisible hovercraft, with weaponry.

I genuinely feel real pity for people who cant experience the joy Marlion brings to me.

open your hearts, minds and eyes,

and let it in.

• Love

the few times Hill got out, Marlion spotted him and just cruised past him and got goal side.

I genuinely feel real pity for people who cant experience the joy Marlion brings to me.

and let it in.

He is old school Marlon, and hardened by his life. But a real talent nonetheless, he moves around like Daniel Wells, just floats across the ground, but the way he hits, its like sledgehammer. Bloke has what, 5 kids under 10? I wish him every success, how great would it be if he ended up playing 20 games for the tigers for 2 flags, unheard of.

He is old school Marlon, and hardened by his life. But a real talent nonetheless, he moves around like Daniel Wells, just floats across the ground, but the way he hits, its like sledgehammer. Bloke has what, 5 kids under 10? I wish him every success, how great would it be if he ended up playing 20 games for the tigers for 2 flags, unheard of.

I reckon he has the build and temperament to play 100 for us.

Reactions: 1 users
This thread is like question time in parliament, the opposition raises a question , The Minister of Pickett , EzyT responds.

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
Positives are his hard running and pressure in contests. He does find the ball. Negatives are kicking skills - misses too many targets, frequently bumping instead of tackling and occasionally ducks his head in marking overhead if he perceive contact. Not sure what to make of him going forward, especially given his age.

Can see why he dominated at the level below where players have slightly more time to use the ball, but has things to improve if he wants another 4-5 years in AFL.

Positives are his hard running and pressure in contests. He does find the ball. Negatives are kicking skills - misses too many targets, frequently bumping instead of tackling and occasionally ducks his head in marking overhead if he perceive contact. Not sure what to make of him going forward, especially given his age.

Can see why he dominated at the level below where players have slightly more time to use the ball, but has things to improve if he wants another 4-5 years in AFL.

Yeah, a fair assessment. Does a power of defensive running and this is what saves him.

Frustrating as he moves so well and has the skills, but gets caught in tackles and butchers the ball a lot of the time. Then one minute later looks like a million dollars.

I mostly like the way he plays. But his kicking does annoy me no end. He looks like he should be a really good kick but he seems to butcher it more often than not.

Reactions: 1 user

and let it in.
You obviously love fiction