Welcome to the Tigers Marlion Pickett! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers Marlion Pickett!

Coburgtiger

Tiger Legend
May 7, 2012
Looks good on the wing.

Looks like a future Norm Smith Medallist in the centre.

He needs to play there forever. But particularly while Cotchy is out.

Reactions: 3 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
I reckon he is very very close to an indisputable 3 vote match.

I gave the 3 to Cotchy,

Largely because Marlion has never exceeded my expectations.

I hope Shane is in the kitchen, cooking Dusty some iggs

Reactions: 1 users

BT Tiger

Staff member
Jun 5, 2005
Warragul
His kicking seems tidier these last few games which was my knock on him earlier in the season. He really does float when he jumps. Playing really well.

Reactions: 1 user

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Injuries to others meaning he has to do it all now have been the making of this guy. He played his role as a defensive wing last year but this year he's doing it all.

Amazing.

Reactions: 1 user

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
I gave the 3 to Cotchy,

Largely because Marlion has never exceeded my expectations.

I hope Shane is in the kitchen, cooking Dusty some iggs
Surprise Surprise I gave the 3 to Shai :) , 10 inside 50's 3 goals, but Cotch Nank Houli Marlion close

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Surprise Surprise I gave the 3 to Shai :) , 10 inside 50's 3 goals, but Cotch Nank Houli Marlion close

I gave $hai 4 I think.

yeah it was a tough night to vote. I couldn't fit Lynchy in!!!!!!

I try to vote on the poorer half on those wins.

Thought Nank, Bakes, Tom, $hai, Cotchy, Marlion, bachar all deserved BOG

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
I’ll fess up - I’ve had doubts this season when at times he would make an ordinary looking unforced clanger
All credit to him last night though and long may it continue
I was Wrrrrrrrrr.
I was Wrrrrrrrrr.
I was Wrrrrrrrrr.

nikolasmia

Tiger Superstar
Sep 3, 2007
Marlon gets used like a cheap *smile* by this club.

To throw a 6 foot slender athlete into the ruck against 6 foot 6 100 kg animals is unfair, unreasonable and unjust, yet he thrives in it

Pound for pound, may well be one of the toughest nastiest, yet silkiest movers I have ever seen.
What a story he is, a credit to everyone involved to get him playing at this level.

Marlon Pickett unless he is injured will never get dropped from this team. Absolutely epitomises what this team is all about, team centred sacrifices

An absolute warrior.

• Love
Reactions: 10 users

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
I’ll fess up - I’ve had doubts this season when at times he would make an ordinary looking unforced clanger
All credit to him last night though and long may it continue
Was a bit tongue in cheek from me, I’d put a line through him a few weeks ago , his player easily the best footy of his short career now

Ice

Tiger Superstar
Jul 18, 2006
love him

can play anywhere, on anyone - our modern day Kouta

i think any oppo player would dread playing on him

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Was a bit suss on the Fish when he was playing Magoos a few years back. Then he put the hand up big time in our Magoos flag n backed it up the week later in the Seniors flag.
Since then I've been enjoying watching him grow n develop into a quality Seniors footballer. Been a few crappy disposals n a couple of dodgy decisions at times during games as he's learnt the elite level. But geez I've always loved the way he plays the game. Pity life's journey didn't let him play the game right throughout, reckon he could have been up there with the best.

Reactions: 2 users