Welcome to the Tigers Marlion Pickett! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers Marlion Pickett!

A hit like that should be a week IMO. But it never has been, and too many starts do it so they wont want to start rubbing them all out.
Of course Clarrie gets a week too for the faking right ? Surely he doesn't go down like a shot elephant after that little tummy tap ? Or are we STILL rewarding the fakers in this game ?

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Anyone who thinks MP is soft under the ball in the air has rocks in their head. Go back and take a look at a mark he took running with the flight of the ball in the VFL a few years ago. It took tremendous courage. It was the game Nank played VFL coming back from injury/suspension if anyone recalls (?)

Whilst it may not be Marlion's strong suit at 186cms or whatever he certainly doesn't lack courage. It also take a hell of a lot of balls to ruck against blokes a foot taller and 20 kegs heavier in the centre circle.

Reactions: 4 users
That was the worse tag I've seen.
Pickett isn't displined enough to tag.
Petrecca was still in the top 3 players on the ground.

• Dislike
Reactions: 1 user
You should take some time to watch the game Zips.
If the RFC listened to Zips, some other coach would have coached a different side to the wooden spoon, whilst Rance, Grigg, Houli, B.Ellis, Astbury, Short, McIntosh etc played at other clubs, or alternatively for Nth Balwyn 3rds.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Disagree on the hard as a cats head part. Especially when under the ball, as others have mentioned.

Vlastuin is as hard as a cats head. That’s my reference for such players, not Marlion.
So this. Not sure I’ve seen a supporter base get it so wrong on a viewpoint.

Reactions: 2 users
Marlion has flaws, courage and strenght are not his flaws.
Marlion has to temper both of these traits to stay on the park.
He is too easily penalised for his natural instincts.

Reactions: 3 users
Could not GAF how he plays, he needs to stay in

Bloke has 4 boys that sleep with footies and within sight of 100 games

Reactions: 1 users
Out of necessity he's being played in the midfield. Interesting to see how he goes.

Serong had 37 touches and 17 clearances last game v Bulldogs. Amazing performance.
And his meterage gained from each clearance was minimal. Total gained for 37 possessions 249m which is 6m per possession. 27 Short handballs. Not that impressive.

Reactions: 1 user