Welcome to the Tigers Marlion Pickett! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers Marlion Pickett!

blx

Tiger Champion
Feb 11, 2004
Melbourne
A starting midfield just to take the P155 i would love round 1.

Soldo, Stacky, Pickett & Bennell (?) Craigo!

Didn't Martin also take in Bennell when he was considered an option for us? I think he ultimately suggested he wasn't the right fit for our club???

Interesting that Martin has now taken in both Bennell and Pickett and has 2 completely different opinions on both of them.

Unless there is a change of mind, I can't see the Bennell theory happening.

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
Didn't Martin also take in Bennell when he was considered an option for us? I think he ultimately suggested he wasn't the right fit for our club???

Interesting that Martin has now taken in both Bennell and Pickett and has 2 completely different opinions on both of them.

Unless there is a change of mind, I can't see the Bennell theory happening.

Doubt it too blx!

Doubt it too. Just a 1000/1 shot if it did come to fruition and he proved to us he has changed & body is right.

Just the uproar if he came good.

We seem to be building an Aboriginal brotherhood that not so long ago wasn’t working!

Reactions: 1 user

Bullarto Tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 17, 2012
This article gives an update on his contract status.

Premiership player for an absolute bargain.
Keep up the great form and he will surely reap the financial benefits from 2021.

Reactions: 1 user

The Kop

Tiger Cub
Jul 15, 2012
What is the most ever paid for a grand final match day guernsey for a player who has played a single game! Currently $5,300 - wowee

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users

JimJessTorp

Barrels it!
May 20, 2009
An armchair in Sydney
Yep.... looks like there were plenty of rascals in that crew.... got the Izzy Dy mop happening young Marlion!
The bloke with the bowl cut, hugging the guy in red (coach perhaps), looks frikkin terrifying! :help

Also - They must breed 'em hard in the Lower South West Footy league - Seems like they play on gravel!

Reactions: 1 users