Welcome to the Tigers Nathan Broad | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers Nathan Broad

fudge

Tiger Rookie
Dec 14, 2004
Broad was excellent today, read the play well, halved contests and ran forward a few times to give the ball carrier an option too. He's a key part of our defense and it showed today.

Reactions: 7 users

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
He looks and plays a lot stronger, really kept moving his opponent off the ball and was very clean. He is one player that has improved every year in the AFL and appears to be getting better again in 2021. I was a doubter he would be this good, he's almost got no weaknesses now. I'd hate to see him coming to me if I was a forward in the AFL, you know you're gonna have to be bloody tough and bloody good to get a kick. And you're gonna be chasing a power runner when he takes off the other way.

Reactions: 4 users

immorta

~~we are eternal all this pain is an illusion~~
Mar 31, 2005
Melbourne
Just so consistent and dependable, you know exactly what you’re getting.

It really is a joy watching our backs play, so cohesive.

Reactions: 1 users

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Like so many of our Champion team , just did his job like he does most weeks, the underattted thing that Broady does now is his size an adaptability allows Balta to go spark us in the Ruck , obviously DTLD and Grimes help too

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Like so many of our Champion team , just did he’s job like most weeks, the underattted thing that Broady does now is his size an adaptability allows Balta to go spark us in the Ruck , obviously DTLD and Grimes help too
Broads tank, speed. agility and aerobic ability not only allows him to play tall or small it also allows him to play on a flank or wing without issue and at a pinch also allows him to tag if required opposition runner or ruck.

Has a lot of positions and opponents he can be put against to do a job.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Im rapt he stayed.
How was broad ever a pick over 50?
I would take him in the top 10.
Mr Reliable

Reactions: 1 user

rinso17

Tiger Superstar
Feb 2, 2005
Broads tank, speed. agility and aerobic ability not only allows him to play tall or small it also allows him to play on a flank or wing without issue and at a pinch also allows him to tag if required opposition runner or ruck.

Has a lot of positions and opponents he can be put against to do a job.
In a team full of "A" Graders or "Massively under-rated" Naked Broad is in the "A" Grade of the "Massively under-rated"

Reactions: 3 users

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Still have no idea why he was dropped last year.

Yeah, must have been some off-field or training thing I reckon. But he just gets the job done week after week after week. Great game yesterday.

Reactions: 4 users

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Yeah, must have been some off-field or training thing I reckon. But he just gets the job done week after week after week. Great game yesterday.
Was probably the best in our backline, which given their performance yesterday is high praise.

Reactions: 1 users