Welcome to the Tigers Nathan Broad | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers Nathan Broad

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach
Another great performance, gut running to provide options further upfield. Did some sterling work in defence.

Reactions: 4 users

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Well apparently they do take the players reaction into account with arc decisions
The Common Sense rule. Or was that a different rule they brought in on the spot to disadvantage us? So many of them I get confused these days.

Reactions: 5 users

Bullarto Tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 17, 2012
Such an important player to the structure of the team.
When he was rubbed out, the Tigers struggled without him.
As others said, he would be one of the first selected each week.
Dynamic player who is rarely beaten.

Reactions: 7 users

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
Thanks Broady, at least you worked hard all match and never gave up as did Vlastuin unlike many of your fellow teammates
Agree wholeheartedly
Was confused by the Vlaustin comment - thinking initially you were saying Vlaustin was one who did give up
Then I read your comment on the Vlas thread and I get it now
Yeah both we’re good under enormous pressure

67 special

Tiger Matchwinner
May 12, 2009
Agree wholeheartedly
Was confused by the Vlaustin comment - thinking initially you were saying Vlaustin was one who did give up
Then I read your comment on the Vlas thread and I get it now
Yeah both we’re good under enormous pressure
Add Balta to that too - they all tried their best all night……that’s 3 out of 22.

Reactions: 1 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Another bloody strong game from Broady just toughed it out all night along with Tigga and Noah.

Reactions: 1 user