Welcome to the Tigers Nathan Broad | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers Nathan Broad

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
Our defender champions have saved our arses so many times this year. Broad was terrific again in R16. Leadership. Authority.

Broad. Vlastuin. Rioli. Grimes. Mighty defenders. Balta at least that on a good day.

These defenders have many premierships. Big city footballers. Under egregious pressure tonight, Broad looked the best of them.

Broad is a big deal these days. Tonight he stopped RFC from becoming West Coast Witches Hats. Mini must be grateful for that.

Reactions: 8 users

Third Ring

Richmond is...
Oct 3, 2003
His little dinky kick out that went to his opponent…the others cleaned up and then he ended up with it only to get caught HTB had me seeing red.

Rantnrave

Tiger Legend
May 6, 2008
This thread is full of anti picket this and anti cumberland that .But *smile* me Broad Balta Bolton Graham were all utterly woeful tonight And they atre senior experienced players

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
I love Broad.
He is immense. Tremendous. Amazeballs both non-swing 30 overs old and new shiny swinging balls.
But FMD he doesnt like playing the dogs.
He is a running back, and unfortunately not a key back

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Hmm, wasn't great last week and this week. Hope nothing is wrong as he is normally such a reliable player. The sheer volume of ball coming inside 50 makes it much harder but we can usually rely on Broad being solid.

Hope he can recapture some form, and soon, we need him playing well.

DS

Reactions: 4 users

The_General

It's been a very hard working from home
Staff member
May 4, 2004
That might explain him being a little off lately. Bit distracted

Reactions: 1 users