Welcome to the Tigers Nathan Broad | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers Nathan Broad

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Played well again today and as always goes Without the plaudits or the fanfare but that’s how he operates.
Has played well most of the year but has gone up a level the last few weeks .

Reactions: 1 user

Butch67

Tiger Rookie
Mar 31, 2014
Played well and plays well when he does things within his limitations, its when he tries to do to much that he lets himself down

Berwick boy

Tiger Superstar
Apr 27, 2004
Can’t believe no one has commented on how bad this bloke was tonight. To see him live only added to it.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Sure as a fourth defender, he’s currently playing as a second or third defender & will be up against the likes of Kennedy, Darling, & Allen in week one...

Good match for Allen aerobically.

Kennedys the danger man imo less so Darling. Dave will need to hold down Kennedy

Grimes can play on Darling

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
50 Games for Broady this week Congratulations to him.

Has become an important if not unheralded workmanlike utility team player, that is still relatively uknown outside of the Tiger Faithfull.

After Sunday I read somewhere Broady becomes the #1 player in the AFL to have the highest winning percentage of games won after playing 50 games.

Hopefully its a big day and Nath plays a big game to help the Tigers turn over a serious threat if not our biggest threat.

Bullarto Tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 17, 2012
Has had a spasmodic season so far but still believe he is an important component in a winning combination.
Congrats on playing fifty games for the mighty Yellow and Black.

22nd Man

Tiger Legend
Aug 29, 2011
Essex Heights
50 Games for Broady this week Congratulations to him
After Sunday I read somewhere Broady becomes the #1 player in the AFL to have the highest winning percentage of games won after playing 50 games.
49 games for 39 wins....
Only lost 2 games from 25 at G...