Welcome to the Tigers Nathan Broad | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers Nathan Broad

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Mr Percentage Play. I love him. Put him on anyone who is not a gun contested mark and he kills them.

Reactions: 2 users

Mycotchinrules

That's just like, your opinion, man
Mar 17, 2014
Got the job on Hipwood, and destroyed him. Doesn't need to be flashy, and continues to play the percentages and make the right decision.

Our role players are top shelf.

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Was awful. Terrible with ball and got saved by team mates multiple times.

Reactions: 3 users

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Geez - in our top 5? I thought he struggled in many contests. no way was he worth a vote or in top 5. Crazy stuff.

Birdman19

Plodder
Apr 16, 2009
He did his job and blanketed Hipwood. He is a confidence player and at times seemed to panic a little bit under pressure.

scottyturnerscurse

Tiger Legend
Apr 29, 2006
Will always split opinion but he always runs his guts out, usually in the top five for distance, and does his role. Sometimes has moments but who in the team doesn't given the way the team plays?

Also has the best win-loss record this century for any player who has played 50 games.

Love him. Will definitely hire as my wedding photographer.

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
I’m a bit each way on Broad’s game tonight. He was great defensively but looked all at sea on the few occasions he had the ball. There was one time late in the game where he was running down the half back flank under no pressure and tried to kick to a target. It was a horrendous mung. My nana could have kicked it better.

But overall he did his main job well.

22nd Man

Tiger Legend
Aug 29, 2011
Essex Heights
Broad is a lock-in. Unfashionable tonight, will never make a highlight reel, but he does the job he is assigned. One of the greatest bargain basement buys of this century. Could play 100 games for 4 flags.

Reactions: 1 user

King Kong

Tiger Legend
Aug 26, 2016
He is not an AFL player. 2 touches in a whole game and fumbly under pressure. Carried by the rest of the backline every week

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user