Welcome to Tiger land Riley Collier’Dawkins | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to Tiger land Riley Collier’Dawkins

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
You can see the criticism of his positioning. Doesn't quite seem to where to go when the opposition has it.

Reactions: 1 user

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Looked out of his depth tonight. But he will get an extended run now with all the midfield injuries and none of the other youngsters pressing their cases. Hopefully he makes the most of it and can prove he is up to the level.

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Only one way he keeps improving & that's exposure at the level. Might cost us games though with better players not there.
My biggest concern is his inability to rack up numbers.

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
Has a very low endurance base from my observations. He will need to cover more ground as I wouldn’t call him blistering quick.
He does look good with ball in hand though

Number8

Tiger Superstar
Oct 12, 2010
Melbourne
Thrilled with what I'm seeing. Clean hands, great awareness and a hunger for the contest. A lot to like!

Reactions: 1 users

dimmauchamp

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2003
Is good around contest when needing to get the ball. Is lost around the ground. Unfortunately thats a little harder to teach. Also has a very low fitness base. He needs extra sessions over break if he wants a solid career. In saying that if the club are smart they will allow him to develop and become an inside midfield bull. Has that talent in spades. If they try and turn him into a runner then he will just become another Ross. Need him to be feeding Dow for years to come

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
I think he keeps his spot for sure. 6 tackles is good and he worked hard,

but does seem a touch lost at stoppages.

I wish Cotchy could teach him the

psychotic horizontal ball-seeking fly-dive ,

but I dont think you can teach that?

could you set up a jumping castle maybe and train it?

• Haha

Mantikorr

Tiger Superstar
Apr 26, 2006
Hope he continues to get games over at least the next month or so. Have to remember his first two games have been up against probably the best two midfields in the game, and he's held up pretty well.

Reactions: 1 users

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Surprised he had it 14 times, 6 tackles. Can't expect too much more but his output was dwarfed by the Geelong midfield.
As you'd expect from a 2nd gamer against 3 x 200+ gamers. I agree can't expect too much more from him at this stage. I have been impressed by his defensive focus as he's had to build that at VFL level.