Welcome to Tigerland Jacob Bauer | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to Tigerland Jacob Bauer

frecks

Tiger Cub
Feb 24, 2008
The surface??
Is it too hard??
I have the answer to our injury problems. All players, staff etc etc to , at all times other than game day Must wear Geelong colors. This way the injury God's will give us free rein for all our better players to enjoy injury free , umpire & afl favouritism with one of our own put into a position to make up the rules to further suit us. There, fixed.

Reactions: 1 user

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
I always wanted Bauer to become a regular in this team, but looking at how he tweaked his hammy seconds after running on the G in his debut game last year makes me think he doesn't train/exercise strong enough. Hope I'm wrong.

Jacob Bauer, hamstring

"Jacob hurt himself on our first or second session back from Christmas earlier this year. Since then, he's had a really interrupted training block. He put together a couple of weeks of training and we were looking to play him last week, but unfortunately, in the last session, he hurt his hamstring again. This in isolation is not a major issue, but we've listed him as medium-term to allow for him to bank some good training continuity before he returns."

HKTigerB

Tiger Rookie
Jun 24, 2019
He was out running laps today. So the strain can't be severe but yeah gotta wonder if there is an underlying issue.

Reactions: 1 user