Welcome to Tigerland Jacob Bauer | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to Tigerland Jacob Bauer

The surface??
Is it too hard??
I have the answer to our injury problems. All players, staff etc etc to , at all times other than game day Must wear Geelong colors. This way the injury God's will give us free rein for all our better players to enjoy injury free , umpire & afl favouritism with one of our own put into a position to make up the rules to further suit us. There, fixed.

Reactions: 2 users
I always wanted Bauer to become a regular in this team, but looking at how he tweaked his hammy seconds after running on the G in his debut game last year makes me think he doesn't train/exercise strong enough. Hope I'm wrong.

Jacob Bauer, hamstring

"Jacob hurt himself on our first or second session back from Christmas earlier this year. Since then, he's had a really interrupted training block. He put together a couple of weeks of training and we were looking to play him last week, but unfortunately, in the last session, he hurt his hamstring again. This in isolation is not a major issue, but we've listed him as medium-term to allow for him to bank some good training continuity before he returns."

He was out running laps today. So the strain can't be severe but yeah gotta wonder if there is an underlying issue.

Reactions: 1 user
Back in the 2nds this week but in defence. Interesting to see how (if) he combines with Kosi in attack.

Reactions: 5 users
I have the answer to our injury problems. All players, staff etc etc to , at all times other than game day Must wear Geelong colors. This way the injury God's will give us free rein for all our better players to enjoy injury free , umpire & afl favouritism with one of our own put into a position to make up the rules to further suit us. There, fixed.
1715325106317.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Back in the 2nds this week but in defence. Interesting to see how (if) he combines with Kosi in attack.
TBH I just want the kid to get some continuity and games hes a very handy type going forward.

Not real impressed with him being used down back when there is already a queue for defenders going forward and bugger all up forward.

Much rather see him playing as the 3rd target up front, and a hit up option for the get out kick from defence.

TBH I just want the kid to get some continuity and games hes a very handy type going forward.

Not real impressed with him being used down back when there is already a queue for defenders going forward and bugger all up forward.

Much rather see him playing as the 3rd target up front, and a hit up option for the get out kick from defence.
Doesn't make much sense. Especially considering what he displayed in the few minutes of his debut.

Reactions: 1 user
Firstly hope JB can get through some games , I’ll be very intrested as to ware we play him ? Does he go back to been a forward or continue on with that exceptional half back role he was playing .

Mainly due to needs , however I’d love to see us finish the year off with both JB and Ryan playing forward , in theory I like the Combo , with Lynch , Bolton/Dusty added and some silky class at their feet we then potentially have a dangerous forward line

Firstly hope JB can get through some games , I’ll be very intrested as to ware we play him ? Does he go back to been a forward or continue on with that exceptional half back role he was playing .

Mainly due to needs , however I’d love to see us finish the year off with both JB and Ryan playing forward , in theory I like the Combo , with Lynch , Bolton/Dusty added and some silky class at their feet we then potentially have a dangerous forward line
Named in defence but we need him back at FF for the 1sts.

Had a big influence on the game today. Was super strong in the air and got us going off half back.

Was managed in the last quarter and was one of the reasons we fell away.

Would be in line for a senior call up once he gets through a full VFL game.

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users
Had a big influence on the game today. Was super strong in the air and got us going off half back.

Was managed in the last quarter and was one of the reasons we fell away.

Would be in line for a senior call up once he gets through a full VFL game.

Definitely.

Once he is match-fit he needs to be playing AFL level as soon as possible.

Really like him. Has an elite strength (reading the flight and one grabbing marks) to really make his mark and be a player.

One of our most promising kids.

I noticed he has lost none of his incredible vertical leap. His kicking is also a delight. Watch this space.

Reactions: 8 users
Definitely.

Once he is match-fit he needs to be playing AFL level as soon as possible.

Really like him. Has an elite strength (reading the flight and one grabbing marks) to really make his mark and be a player.

One of our most promising kids.
I see Jeremy Howe comparisons in how he plays.

Reactions: 2 users
Just heard on VFL commentary he lost his Dad which is why we didn't see him around for sometime earlier this year.

• Sad
Reactions: 10 users