Welcome Tyler Sonsie | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Tyler Sonsie

He looked way off it a few times tonight IMO. And I don’t mean that in a bad way, not way off it as in not capable but fumbly and tired looking.

Then he got the ball and did something special more than once. We need to keep playing this kid. Can’t wait to see him with a full pre season behind him:

Reactions: 4 users
He looked way off it a few times tonight IMO. And I don’t mean that in a bad way, not way off it as in not capable but fumbly and tired looking.

Then he got the ball and did something special more than once. We need to keep playing this kid. Can’t wait to see him with a full pre season behind him:
Looks a little tired but what a prospect.
May be he gets managed this week and back for the ESS game.

Looks a little tired but what a prospect.
May be he gets managed this week and back for the ESS game.
He did look tired but I hope he doesn’t have to be managed.
I know he’s only fresh but 60% of a sons is still better than a aarts who would replace him.

Reactions: 2 users
Looked at home in traffic in a big game. 20 touches, 8 contested.

Serious midfield talent. Kicking is a delight.

Reactions: 10 users

As you say Scoop funny what you get when you actually draft a midfielder.

Reactions: 3 users
Going under the radar in young talent stakes. 20 possies as part time midfielder in first fistful of games is extremely promising

Reactions: 3 users
For those who reckon he looks tired I am not surprised. He runs, and runs, and runs, and runs, then runs some more.

Can't wait to see what he looks like with a few preseasons under his belt.

Reactions: 4 users

As you have been saying for ages, an actual young midfield talent stands out like dogs balls in our side.

Reactions: 2 users
Covered 15.2km tonight, 5th most of any player on the ground.

Future star.
This might sound weird, but that level of running for a first year player could be counter productive. Might be better served running a bit smarter and saving his efforts for bigger impact per contest.
Don't mean to sound negative, I thought he made a valuable contribution tonight, but I have seen juniors force themselves to get to every contest and then have little left in the tank to make a real impact when they get there.

Reactions: 1 users