Welcome Tyler Sonsie | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Tyler Sonsie

jokershoppe

Tiger Champion
Feb 17, 2008
THIS KID is inproving big time, hes only played 6 junior games of footy from 2019 september till 2022 feb,so his inprovement in 13 odd games of vfl is fantastic.

Reactions: 1 user

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Building block. Fairly big wrap on the kid to be offered this. First midfielder we've drafted since Dusty that could be above average.

My internet son is going to be so good.

Reactions: 4 users

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
Not happy, I wanted us to trade him to the Scats + our 1st round pick for Holmes:whistle::cool:
What kind of crap post is that! Holmes was '20 draft when we traded our pick 20 to Geesuck. Sonz was a YEAR later at pick 28, '21 draft when we took all our picks!

If you want to try to be provocative, be relevant first. :whistle::cool:

T-Shirt Tommy

Have you got the oven on?
Apr 11, 2011
What kind of crap post is that! Holmes was '20 draft when we traded our pick 20 to Geesuck. Sonz was a YEAR later, '21 draft.

Cool your jets Leon, I'm pretty sure @tigerman was sarcastically referencing another post.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Anyone notice Sonz played the Lambert role on the weekend? He'd start at half-forward then move into the midfield while Shai started in the guts and drifted forward, a la Dusty.

Reactions: 10 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
What kind of crap post is that! Holmes was '20 draft when we traded our pick 20 to Geesuck. Sonz was a YEAR later at pick 28, '21 draft when we took all our picks!

Wow!!

I'm joking leon, It's just my Aussie sense of humour.

It wasn't directed at you, did it hit a nerve?

theglove3

Tiger Champion
Jun 3, 2003
Ben Miller looks a bit like Lurch in that pic. (you rang!)
Menacing on ball division.
Nankenstein and Lurch!
Great news on Fonz.

• Haha

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
We may have been surprised that Shai lasted till pick 29 but we didn't overlook him earlier as 29 was our 1st pick in the 2016 draft.
Yep and the Maggots wanted him next pick so the story goes.

Even sweeter.

Reactions: 3 users