Well known Tiger Supporters | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Well known Tiger Supporters

Hmmm the pickings are pretty thin. A few notables and down right good guys but no superstars. I know Russell Crowe is a mad South Sydney Rabbitohs supporter and in 2001 they were out of the competition which may explain why he supported the Tiges that year.

So It looks like we need to win a few Premierships to get them out of the Woodwork and Maybe then the Bandwagon could have a First Class seating section with Champagne and Pate Du Fois Gras ;D ;D

Diggler, they would be perfect candidates for your low cost housing projects if they ever get parole! ;D Although neighbours might be hard to come by. ;D

Actor and comedien Mark Little (Joe Mangles 80's Neighbours ) and a very funny and passionate Greek guy from Acropolis Now whose name I cant remember....It gets worse doesnt it....my contributions are a trendoid rabitohs fan and a bloke whose name I cant remember!

Omarkum said:
and a very funny and passionate Greek guy from Acropolis Now whose name I cant remember....It gets worse doesnt it....my contributions are a trendoid rabitohs fan and a bloke whose name I cant remember!

His name is George Kapiniaris (not sure of the spelling). I used to see him there all the time a couple of years ago sitting behind the punt rd goals. He came with his cousin and was quite a friendly bloke. Not sure if he still goes cos I now sit in a reserved area on level 2.