Western Bulldogs Trade Office - CLOSING AT 12:30 AM | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Western Bulldogs Trade Office - CLOSING AT 12:30 AM

Re:Western Bulldogs Trade Office - OPEN

Im afraid for the time being that RFC pick 37 is not on the market.

Maybe we can discuss these things further later in the trade week.

On a seperate not FREO FC is quietly announcing the availability of Farmer and Medhurst.

Pettifer and Mills for P Bowden straight swap. If this price is too high, RFC will continue to pursue other avenues.

Hello Bulldogs,

Youve shown interest in Whelan and Jamar....

Jamar is a solid option in the ruck for us so it will take a solid offer to prize both away...

Chris Grant is a risk for us as we see it comming of a knee injury, but how about:

Whelan and Jamar for;

Chris Grant and pick 19?

peter street will come cheaper than what the dees are asking for let me tell you ;D

johnson2richo2003 said:
peter street will come cheaper than what the dees are asking for let me tell you ;D

;D ;D ;D

Im a tough negotiator, but in all seriousness Grant was offered to me and is comming off knee surgery, and isnt young anymore, Jamar is a talent im reluctant to let go...its fair!!

Tigerbob said:
johnson2richo2003 said:

;D ;D ;D

Im a tough negotiator, but in all seriousness Grant was offered to me and is comming off knee surgery, and isnt young anymore, Jamar is a talent im reluctant to let go...its fair!!
oh.didnt know that lol.

The Bulldogs are excited by offers of both Jamar and Street

Have a look through my list of available players and let me know what you think, i'm negotiable though

DragicevicFan said:
The Bulldogs are excited by offers of both Jamar and Street

Have a look through my list of available players and let me know what you think, i'm negotiable though
street is off to tigerland DF

The Freo FC proposes the following.

Ryan Crowley http://fremantlefc.com.au/default.asp?pg=players&spg=playerprofile&personid=125235

for Harrison or Bandy and pick 31 or 34

Tigerdog said:
The Freo FC proposes the following.

Ryan Crowley http://fremantlefc.com.au/default.asp?pg=players&spg=playerprofile&personid=125235

for Harrison or Bandy and pick 31 or 34

WB acknowledges this offer, and will consider it, but at this stage is not prepared to make this deal

The Hawthorn football club wishes to advise that Both Angelo Lekkas and Jonathan Hay are available for the right trade.

Brisbane would like to notify all Victorian clubs that N. Lappin would like to be traded back to Victoria. All reasonable offers will be considered.

Regards,
BLFFC

WB Current Line-Up

B - M Whelan, S Bassett, R Murphy

HB - M Alvey, R Hargrave, S Power

C - N Eagleton, J Bolton, B Johnson (C)

HF - N Fosdike, W Tredrea, S Salopek

F - D Bandy, B Harris, L Gilbee

Foll - L Darcy, S West, M Hahn

Inter - S McKee, B Reilly, P Bowden, S Birss

Emer - W Skipper, C Faulkner, P Wiggins

The up to date RFC list is on page 1 of RFC trade thread. Feel free to peruse it and see if anything you see appeals as a 'realistic' trade for P Bowden.

Regards

RFC

Freo FC offer Crowley for Bandy (you know he wants to come home) and pick 34.

This offer has been withdrawn.

Regards

FREO FC

And yet you were prepared to accept pick 39???

Strange.....

The RFC would like to offer Tim Flemming and pick 48 for P Bowden.

Also let it be known that at the right price RFC is prepared to on-trade Heath Scotland.

Regards

RFC