Western Bulldogs Trade Office - CLOSING AT 12:30 AM | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Western Bulldogs Trade Office - CLOSING AT 12:30 AM

Re:Western Bulldogs Trade Office - OPEN

Tigerdog said:
The RFC would like to offer Tim Flemming and pick 48 for P Bowden.

Also let it be known that at the right price RFC is prepared to on-trade Heath Scotland.

Regards

RFC

The WB interest in Tim Fleming is less than zero, we are trying to lose our tag as a 'dirty' team, and his tactics do not fit in with our clean cut image.

Scotland however is of interest

Re Flemming, RFC heard yoyu were after inside midfielders, hence the offer.

Anyway, regarding Scotland, this deal would have to be slightly weighted in RFC's favour as we are more than happy to hold onto him. However, DRAFT PICK/S may be enough for us to change our minds.

Tigerdog said:
Re Flemming, RFC heard yoyu were after inside midfielders, hence the offer.

Anyway, regarding Scotland, this deal would have to be slightly weighted in RFC's favour as we are more than happy to hold onto him. However, DRAFT PICK/S may be enough for us to change our minds.

What pick(s) are you looking at RFC??

Other than Scotland, who else do you have on the market?

At this stage...

Biddiscombe
Houlihan
Street
Flemming

Tigerdog said:
At this stage...

Biddiscombe
Houlihan
Street
Flemming

My what an appealing bunch, I guess we start the bids at P Bowden straight swap for Scotland and haggle from there

As RFC stated earlier while Bowden will be a 'feel good' bonus for us after trading his brother. He isnt really a required player.

RFC would like to hear more about draft pick possibilities for the time being.

Freo FC would like to offer pick 41 for D Bandy.

RFC require a pick in the mid to high teens for Scotland, otherwise we are perfectly happy for him to remain a Tiger. ;D

Tigerdog said:
RFC require a pick in the mid to high teens for Scotland, otherwise we are perfectly happy for him to remain a Tiger. ;D

WB have decided they do not wish to release a pick under 30 for Scotland. Thanks for the offer, a player and a higher pick for Scotland would be suitable however

Perhaps we could get a third club involved?

A draft pick up to 19 or so is what we seek.

We will leave it with you.

Tigerdog said:
Perhaps we could get a third club involved?

A draft pick up to 19 or so is what we seek.

We will leave it with you.

At this stage we are trying to bolster our backline, will look into options for the Scotland trade however

DF - How does Aaron Henneman and Rob ForsterKnight sound in exchange for Daniel Bandy?

DF -

I see that Mark Alvey has asked to be traded. EFC would be interested in him. We are cautious of his knee but we would consider swapping him directly for one of Ted Richard, Davies or Sam Hunt.

Let me know how this sounds?

Young Tiger said:
DF -

I see that Mark Alvey has asked to be traded. EFC would be interested in him. We are cautious of his knee but we would consider swapping him directly for one of Ted Richard, Davies or Sam Hunt.

Let me know how this sounds?

Alvey and pick 52 for Richards and pick 44

DF,

I don't want to lose my third round draft pick in this deal.

How about a straight swap for Richards?

Mark Alvey has asked to be traded after all. Better to get something for him in a youngster like Richards than to risk seeing him lost in the PSD.

Let me know your thoughts.