What did Danny Frawley say on SEN 1116? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

What did Danny Frawley say on SEN 1116?

sadira said:
7. He was tough on Billy Brownless about rumours Brownless mentioned that Terry Wallace is a potential coach next yr - saying that Billy shouldnt start rumors without any proof. Billy said nothing during the rest of the interview.

As I mentioned on another post, This inbuilt anger of Danny's deos work. I hope he uses it properly. He shut up Brownless (thats hard to do), lets hope he gets tougher on the players as we get results.

best position for Rogers, umm.... 1st in line for the Dole queue.

Rogers should retire. Too slow, too soft. A once hard man that lost his heart. Over paid. Should of been traded to Adelaide two - three years ago when we may have got a forth rd draft pick.

Hogging up on spot of the list. We could of saved money and blooded a rookie.

nwonash said:
We could of saved money and blooded a rookie.

Can't see how we'd save money seeing Rogo had a contract. I'd prefer to have him rather than pay out a couple of hundred thousand (?) dollars to delist him.

Go Rogo! Go Tiges!

wrennyboy said:
We should of traded rogers 2 years ago to Adelaide and maybe snared up Mark Stevens or Brett Burton.
that would take vision wrenny. something that dudley and co sadly lack.

Too soft???? your kidding surely!!! He is one of few that will run a straight line at the pill. Yeah his skill level is not great but soft???? do me a favour....Pettifer yes and a plastic tough guy Hilton yes Rogers NO WAY :mad:

the claw said:
wrennyboy said:
We should of traded rogers 2 years ago to Adelaide and maybe snared up Mark Stevens or Brett Burton.
that would take vision wrenny. something that dudley and co sadly lack.

That would be poor vision. Surely we would get Riccuito, McLeod, Goodwin and Bickley thrown in for good measure. :eek:

The fact is Rogo is the one who is a Tiger so instead of fantasising about what could of been maybe we should fantasise about what we actually have.

It's in all our interests for Matty Rogers to have a good season. He's a Tiger. Go Rogo.