Whenever, Wherever | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Whenever, Wherever

julzqld

Do or do not - there is no try!
Dec 17, 2002
Palm Beach, Queensland
Laff said:
What would they teach year 10 and up at broady how to get pregnant. How to steel cars in under 10 seconds. Save time burgall your own house

Ha ha ha - some things never change. So Broady is still the same hole it was when I lived in Melbourne (and no I didn't live in Broadmeadows - Forest Hill for me).

I'm curious though Laff - where do you live and what do you do for a living? And don't tell me you drive a Range Rover!

Laff

September showers
Dec 19, 2002
I make lots of money for other people and when they make it they give some to me

tiga

New RFC fitness regime under Wallace
Apr 28, 2003
Blue Mountains NSW
A Bloody Ambulance chaser!!! I knew it!!
Keep up the good work Laff. Soon none of us will be able to afford insurance! ;D

tiga

Apr 28, 2003
Blue Mountains NSW
I went to Assumption College. When I was there, Neale Daniher was in year 12 and playing brilliant footy, Simon O'donnell was in year 9 playing 1st 11 cricket and second 18 footy. Those guy's really influenced me to become the mad sportsperson that I am! Oh an the fact that in winter, if you stood still long enough in Kilmore you would freeze on the spot! ;D

Oh and I almost forgot, great Lyrics TG! well done, and very funny! ;D

shawry

Tiger Legend
Apr 14, 2003
Adelaide, Australia
When i saw the title of this thread i pictured Tigers Goddess in a different light.

I know too many girls that wear shirts with "Whoever, Whenever, Wherever" written on them right on the bust line.

Tenacious Tiges

I remember when Balmey just thugged them .....
Apr 11, 2003
I think ladies and gentlemen that Senor Laff maybe or maybe not be a Tiger feral, cos I know that he has been sprung on Demonology by my workmate. So Mr or Mrs Laff who are you???? :-\

JohnF

LMFAOOO
Mar 29, 2003
There is an idea of Laff; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real Laff: only an entity, something illusory. And though he can hide his cold gaze, and you can shake his hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense your lifestyles are probably comparable... He simply is not there....

;D American Psycho

Laff

September showers
Dec 19, 2002
The laff you see on demonology is me so what, I can't bag other clubs....in my private life I mix with the rich and a lot of rich follow the demons...so I like it when they are struggling

tiga

Apr 28, 2003
Blue Mountains NSW
JohnF, I think you've been reading too many Steven King novels! Mind you, Laff does bear some resemblence to Jack from "Lord of the flies" If you know what I mean. ;)

JohnF

LMFAOOO
Mar 29, 2003
LOL, yeah I can see Jack in him. Wonder if Laff has red hair.

As for the Stephen King novels. Luckily I have only been duped into reading one of his novels: The stand.

I think we have the four horsemen of the Apocalypse in this chat room.

Harry - Religious Deception
Laff - War
Diggler - Pestilence
Ilovenewman - Famine

tiga

Apr 28, 2003
Blue Mountains NSW
LOL JF! Yeah and Fud can be on a Donkey pulling up the rear! But why do you need 4 horses when you have a bandwagon and plenty of fresh air! ;D ;D

JohnF

LMFAOOO
Mar 29, 2003
LMAO, FUD is nothing short of the devil himself!

Maybe it should be the 4 bus drivers of the Apocalypse.

JohnF

LMFAOOO
Mar 29, 2003
Hahahah!

We can also sing this Cliff Richard classic...

"It's so funny, how we don't win, anymore..."