Where did your code of conduct post get to Gus? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Where did your code of conduct post get to Gus?

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
I was just replying to the thread started by Gus in regard to the code of conduct but it disappeared. I must have accidentally deleted it somehow.

Gus said
Who hasn't been reading Rosy's rules of conduct on this site.

Sad that, that had to happen Rosy, but.....

This is my reply anyway. ???

The code of conduct is pretty much common sense really Gus. It was done at the suggestion of a member here and some of the things in it were suggestions from members who took up the offer to contribute.

At least 3 people have ignored the language request.

The following are examples of what's been posted since the rules were posted. I've put them as an example of what's not acceptable seeing some people seem to have trouble coming to grips with it.

People need to decide if they want to be part of this site or even for this site to exist at all.

The terms of hosting make certain language unacceptable. It's pretty black and white really.

It would be nice if people would take notice because I for one don't want to have to police the site, but I also don't want the money paid for hosting to be wasted if it's withdrawn either.

Fiora was #@*&en useless.

I mean what the f@#k is

The umpiring was farking chit all night long

P.S. This really belongs on a different board so will move it after people have had a chance to read it.

gustiger12

Its Tiger Time
Jan 22, 2003
www.thaigerpics.com
Rosy

I removed it because I didn't want to ignite the issue, but personally there were a couple of other Post that I thought were were worse, but thought I would not throw petrol on the Fire so to speak

Sad that one has to be even posted, because as you say it is common sense really

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
That's funny Gus. You must have removed the post at the same time I was replying to it.
I didn't want to copy over the personal abuse posts for the same reason. Just deleted them instead.
It's a bit tiresome really, ha.

Anyway for the person who messaged me saying he hadn't even seen the code of conduct it is posted on a new board titled "Code of conduct."

http://puntroadend.netfirms.com/yabbse/index.php?board=11;action=display;threadid=1420