Where do you sit ??? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Where do you sit ???

I quiet offer sit in the back of a divi van, usually arrested for abusing incompetant duds wearing black and yellow jumpers ;D

Hartbalme said:
You are so right about the red seats , Rosy. Have not missed a Boxing Day Test from there for 20 years either. (is that allowed on a footy site ?) ;)

GIVE US OUR RED SEATS BACK !!
And so say all of us who have been sitting and barracking for the tigers since well before the seats were wooden benches. This year I have missed out on seeing some terrific friends (Tiger fans) that I got to know from following the Tiges at the "G".
Honestly hope that the new CEO will do something about it next season.
I know it for a fact that members didn't renew their memberships purely because of this change.
This year they have located my seats in M2 , behind the goals at PRE. It just ain't the same.
WE WANT OUR RED SEATS BACK :'( :'( :'(

diggler said:
I quiet offer sit in the back of a divi van, usually arrested for abusing incompetant duds wearing black and yellow jumpers ;D

LOL - what a pissa!

With Harry and Mikee, we usually sit Q1 - Q4, depending on how many beers we're planning to consume. ie, Q2 is closest to the bar.

Telstra Dome, behind the goals on either end.

Beauty about having Mikee come along is watching Richmond and the opposition supporters vacate their seats at quarter time due to the abuse and ferral language coming out of his mouth - directed usually at the men in yellow and black, often at opposition supporters and occasionally at us!!!

During the break you'll find me smoking on the ramps, usually playing hide and seek with security. Never have been able to abide by the rules (Rosy ;))

NeWmAn said:
During the break you'll find me smoking on the ramps, usually playing hide and seek with security. Never have been able to abide by the rules (Rosy ;))

Maybe I'll have to give them some advice on how to tame the wild beast and turn him into a pillar of (message board) society then Newmo, haha. ;D

N8 Level 2A (I think that is it) MCG
Level 2 Section 31 TELSTRA DOME (which mind you I have only ever sat in once)

Not bad seats except that I cannot see the big screen have to watch all replays on the tv screens in front of me. They could be a lot worse I suppose.

I didn't think the club were very helpful when I was trying to reserve my seats, I told them that I was a virgin reserver and had no idea where the best place would be for me to sit, they just shrugged there shoulders and said wherever.

I don't really want to bag them though because whenever I have had to contact them on other occasions for information they are always most helpful.

I just felt that because I was spending $400 they could have been a bit more helpful and showed me a guiding hand.

The fact that I strolled in there at 4.50 pm probably didn't help my cause. No good asking heaps of questions near knock off time.