Where's Draga? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Where's Draga?

D

dragas girl

Hi all this is my first post and i dont really know what im doing but i just want to know if anyone knows when Draga will be back in cos i really want to know because i havent been able to get out to Coburg and i want to see him play and all

Hi and welcome to the site. :)

Dragga is easing in quietly at Coburg. The club have stated they don't care if he doesn't even play a senior game this year.
They are putting more emphasis on getting his confidence back and making sure his traumatic injury run is all behind him ready for next season.
He might play some games later on in the season but it isn't a priority for him.

Hmmmm something seems a bit strange calling a new member dragas girl....in my mind it will have to be dg2 in respect of the memory of our dear friend of the same name over the years. ;D

rosy3 said:
Hmmmm something seems a bit strange calling a new member dragas girl....in my mind it will have to be dg2 in respect of the memory of our dear friend of the same name over the years. ;D

sorry i didnt realise should i change my name or something how do i do that if thats what you want me to do its ok i can if you just tell me how

Haha nothing sad. We had a dragas girl for years but she uses another name now.
Go for it dg....you are welcome to the name, hope you post heaps and do it proud. :)

while im asking questions how can i put Draggas pic on the side of my posts

Find the pic you want.
Right click on it to get the address of it.
Go into your profile section, click the have your own avatar option then add the address you copied.
Then save.

DG2, I have heard from sources that Draga's knee is F**KED, to the point that retirement is a possibility.

Hope it is wrong, but.....

dragas girl said:
my pic isnt working

You can try adding the address again in case it didn't copy properly.
If you like you can e-mail the pic you want and i'll add it for you.

I'm a bit concerned about Draga, with the coaches obviously having no plans to play him this year from what i hear, combined with the fact he will be out of contract at years end, i fear that he could be delisted.

I've just made myself cry

DF im sure its not as bad as it seems all we can do is hope for the best and hope Draga will get a kick this year

Oi whats with pinching my old nick name dragas girl :mad:
Just kidding your welcome to have it (I was Draggas Girl with a double 'g' anyway ha)
I changed my nick for the very reason mentioned in this post, that poor dragga may be delisted :'( he is still my fave though.

TigersGoddess said:
Oi whats with pinching my old nick name dragas girl :mad:
Just kidding your welcome to have it (I was Draggas Girl with a double 'g' anyway ha)
I changed my nick for the very reason mentioned in this post, that poor dragga may be delisted :'( he is still my fave though.

sorry TG i can change my name if you want me to i just dont know how

DF i know how you feel it makes me want to cry too, but i just keep hoping that he'll run out soon with the rest of the boys

dragas girl said:
sorry TG i can change my name if you want me to i just dont know how

Nah it's ok I was only joking you dont have to change (in fact I think it's quite a good nick ;D) Hopefully Dragga gets a few senior games this year :-\

Rampaging Richo said:
DG2, I have heard from sources that Draga's knee is F**KED, to the point that retirement is a possibility.

Hope it is wrong, but.....

Hmmm... I was at training today and there was no problems with his knee. He was in fine spirits. There were no limps, no hobbles, he ran, he kicked so I don't think that counts as being "f'd" as they say.

The Club's softly softly approach is for Dragga's sake as much as the Club's. As I mentioned before please do not lose sight of the fact that he hasn't played senior AFL footy for 2 years. As Rosy, mentioned the Club wants a strong and confident Dragga running around (like he was pre-knee injury) in the seniors. If over the course of the season his form warrants it he will be in line for selection.

As for being de-listed. From what I heard at a Coaches dinner earlier in the season that is not on the agenda