Who's the worst kick at Tigerland | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Who's the worst kick at Tigerland

So who can't kick their way out of a paperbag?

• Matthew Rogers

Votes: 20 100.0%
  • Clinton King

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Duncan Kellaway

• Ty Zantuck

• Kayne Pettifer

• Ray Hall

• Darren Gaspar

• Matthew Richardson

• Total voters
Hey who voted for Dunc? Names and nos please and I'll be around to deal with you, ha. ;D

Wasn't me Rosy! I know how protective you are of Dunc! ;D
That was the deciding factor in me voting for Clinton King! He's a far worse kick than Dunc!! ;)

No room for Bowden? Given his ability to be a prolific ball getter his disposal leaves an awful lot to be desired . We know that the likes of rogers king etc have always been terrible in this respect but i would mark bowden more harshly because if this part of his game could be improved,say 10 to 20%....... he'd be a champion. I therefore nominate bowden.

It's a close call between Duncs and Rogers, with Kellaway winning by a short half-head.

Clinton King may have got a nomination, but as he's only got about 8 kicks in his last 30 matches there wasn't much evidence to judge him on.

Joel Bowden isn't the worst kick at the club, but he's certainly the most overrated.

What a moronic topic. Everyone knows that the kids at Austar make Duncan look like a chump. ;D
Then again, as Duncan will never play a senior game again, this question has some merit.
Rodgers left footers by a mile.

What's interesting here is that I put up 2 polls at the same time, one for the longest kicker and this one for the worst kicker. This one has had quite a few responses and votes where the other has been almost ignored.

Are we more into negative debate than positive debate?? I'ts not an attempt at a social experiment by any means, It just looks like we enjoy bagging the players more than suppoting them.

Worst kick in front of goals? Richo

Worst kick in defence - hand grenade Rogers

Worst kick around the ground? Duncan Kellaway - looks handicapped when he attempts it

Worst of late - Ray Hall - Brain signals deont travel down to his feet.

I actually think rogers has gat a very good kicking style and is pretty accurate and long. However he never, never looks where he kicks the ball.

I think Zantuck is one of our better kicks, I would have put Hilton in there instead.

Harry, I have to admit that I was tossing up between Hilts and Zanta Claus and the reason I went for Zantuck is because of the awkward way he holds the ball and drops it onto his foot. I cringe every time I see him kick.
I'm sure he would be a much longer kick if he just reduced the rotation on his kicks a bit.